AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Okay, so you probably jumped into this forum like ‘wtfbbqsauce? O.e’ at the title. Well I just have to tell you now.

This is about Black Ops 2. WAIT
WAIT
WAIT
Wait.
wait…

Don’t press that back button just yet, this is relevant to Halo 4 in many a way, and really, after watching this I couldn’t resist throwing it to the community for a fellow laugh in Treyarch’s general direction at their obvious ploy to seem original and trying to keep fan’s interested.

They literally…and I mean literally…ripped off from 343 in the department of trying to look like artist’s and innovators.

Now, I do have to say this much: Moderators I completely understand if you wish to take this down or see this as immature, but please grant yourself a small crack of a smile after seeing this. Please. This is for your sake as well, since you are apart of this fine community.

Alright, so, I was browsing the web…boredom taking over essentially…I see a link to Black Ops 2.

A behind the scenes look.

Me being the curious Game Critic and Game Info Bank that I am, I decided “Why Not? Let’s see if they are doing anything in the background that’s different.”

Now don’t get me wrong, the talent they got is extraordinary, but this is obviously a step away from the whole ‘The Future Is Black’ game trailer’s and went for a more ‘Let’s Show Off Our Art Like 343i Did.’ feel of things.

BEFORE YOU WATCH THIS, THINK OF THE FIRST SHOWING OF NEIL DAVIDGE, OF THE TRAILER OF THE ENTIRE 343 TEAM, OF THEM THINKING OF THEIR ARTISTIC VIEWS, OF EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM TALKING ABOUT MOVIE QUALITY SOUNDS AND MUSIC,ETC. THINK OF THAT BEFORE AND AS YOU WATCH THIS.

you will see what I mean:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VyJ_7_g6Q0&feature=fvwbrel

waits patiently

You see what I mean?

Seriously, Discuss, Nitpick, I wanna go out on a tangent with you all and laugh with you all about this seriously obvious ploy at Halo Fans as well as other gamers to try and do the same as 343i to make CoD seem like it’s innovating for once.

RULES:
Don’t flame others, don’t attack others, have fun but be kind. If your not kind, my A.I. will go off, basically saying something like…

MODERATOR SLIP-SPACE RUPTURE DETECTED!

…and usually she’s never wrong! I’ve seen many a board go down that was bad shortly after me saying that XD

What have you been smoking?

just when you thought cod couldn’t get any worse.

> What have you been smoking?

QFT

Even if they did copy what 343I did… so what? Nothing wrong with that- imitating the work of superior artists.

now you notice that they copy halo ? they have been copying it since the first cod came out

> now you notice that they copy halo ? they have been copying it since the first cod came out

Aint that being a bit fanboyish there? I don’t recall CoD 1 have regenerating health or shields or ANY of the HALO: CE features.

So sad how hard they try to look original when every game is the exact same formula. It just needs to die already, it’s already done enough damage to the industry as is.

TL;DR

This is what you call a vidoc many game companies do these although this one isnt very impressive.

Actually I hovered over the topic to see what was inside, but it looked like such a crazy fun time in here I decided to join you.

> Actually I hovered over the topic to see what was inside, but it looked like such a crazy fun time in here I decided to join you.

And that is why were here in the first place, for constructive theories, opinions, and over all fun!

gives cookie

Further to answer a couple of questions.

@adamj004;
Oh I know what a vidoc is, but this is blatantly following 343’s that it makes me laugh.

@SAGHELLWORLD117;
I will just leave it at what Golden RAAM said.

@Golden RAAM;
Life…with a hint of Jeffrey~ (if you get the reference, good on you)

…Are you high???

Ha! Its funny becuase CoD is terrible and Halo is amazing!

In all seriousness though, this is like what, the 12th CoD? It should DIE already. Its been going on for way to long and most of the games are terrible. The graphics have not improved one bit from MW2, at least Halo’s graphics have improved from every game. Thats why this will be the one and only CoD I will eer be getting. So I can play zombies. Actually, you know what screw black ops 2 I’m getting Assasins Creed 3, way better than cod. :smiley:

> Ha! Its funny becuase CoD is terrible and Halo is amazing!

You don’t say???

/jk

[deleted]

> > now you notice that they copy halo ? they have been copying it since the first cod came out
>
> And you could say Halo copied Doom and Aliens? Just because its an Ffps doesnt mean it copied Halo
>
> Now to the OP, lots of developers make these kinda behind the scenes videos, there was one for gears 3, darksiders 2, mass effect 3, and so on

Ummmm, Doom was made by Bungie and the first Halo trilogy (and reach) was made by Bungie so technically I dont think bungie copied itself from Doom to Halo.

> > > now you notice that they copy halo ? they have been copying it since the first cod came out
> >
> > And you could say Halo copied Doom and Aliens? Just because its an Ffps doesnt mean it copied Halo
> >
> > Now to the OP, lots of developers make these kinda behind the scenes videos, there was one for gears 3, darksiders 2, mass effect 3, and so on
>
> Ummmm, <mark>Doom was made by Bungie</mark> and the first Halo trilogy (and reach) was made by Bungie so technically I dont think bungie copied itself from Doom to Halo.

I’ve just facepalmed so hard I’m bleeding.

huh? whats going on here? whats the topic?

i’m confused. .

> > > > now you notice that they copy halo ? they have been copying it since the first cod came out
> > >
> > > And you could say Halo copied Doom and Aliens? Just because its an Ffps doesnt mean it copied Halo
> > >
> > > Now to the OP, lots of developers make these kinda behind the scenes videos, there was one for gears 3, darksiders 2, mass effect 3, and so on
> >
> > Ummmm, <mark>Doom was made by Bungie</mark> and the first Halo trilogy (and reach) was made by Bungie so technically I dont think bungie copied itself from Doom to Halo.
>
> I’ve just facepalmed so hard I’m bleeding.

Wait wut, who What was it made by? I never played Doom btw I just saw it on Bungies site.