AGL Knoxville is going on right now!

What are you doing browsing the forums! Tune in!

pauses from playing Halo

reads thread

continues to play Halo

> pauses from playing Halo
>
> reads thread
>
> continues to play Halo

:frowning:

I haven’t watched an event since halo 3’s last event,reach ruined it for me it was slow boring and now I have no clue who the top pro’s are anymore.

my greatest halo memories were watching final boss and carbon go at it. Then watching all the pros go to halo 3 and watching the team changes like it was fantasy football

My brother’s team is in the competition. They’re the “Wu Tang Clan”.

I would love to see how they did but AGL doesn’t seem to have the scores recorded on their website…

good luck to your brother I hope he does well

Thanks man!

> My brother’s team is in the competition. They’re the “Wu Tang Clan”.
>
> I would love to see how they did but AGL doesn’t seem to have the scores recorded on their website…

I saw them playing on the stream not too long ago. Don’t recall who they were playing against but they took at least 1 game from them in the series.

> > My brother’s team is in the competition. They’re the “Wu Tang Clan”.
> >
> > I would love to see how they did but AGL doesn’t seem to have the scores recorded on their website…
>
> I saw them playing on the stream not too long ago. Don’t recall who they were playing against but they took at least 1 game from them in the series.

What? I haven’t been able to find them in a stream seeing how there were only like 4 going on. Were they in one of the 4?

The streams are off now too.

> I haven’t watched an event since halo 3’s last event,reach ruined it for me it was slow boring and now I have no clue who the top pro’s are anymore.
>
> my greatest halo memories were watching final boss and carbon go at it. Then watching all the pros go to halo 3 and watching the team changes like it was fantasy football

Aww yeah man! I miss all the old players. My favorites were T2, Snip3Down, Walshy, The ogre twins, and SK. I know I might be leaving some out but many good memories. I liked it when St8 Rippin was the top team until Triggers Down beat them for the title. But Str8 Rippin 09 Forever man!