AGL 10 Information thread

Due to the new AGL website being in a state of tests, there is a lack of info for upcoming AGL events. So I thought I would Gather as much as I could and post it here for the community to know.

and For those of you who are unfamiliar with AGL (Arena Gaming League), it is Halo’s competitive Gaming league. a lot of the big pros that you may have recognized from MLG are now participating in AGL events. the Events go across different cities in the US and each tournament has brackets for FFA, 2v2, or 4v4. there events are always streamed on twitch.

So here is the info gathered.

Event: AGL 10 Indianapolis

where: Indianapolis

When: November 1-3 (weekend)

where to watch: for those of you that live in Indiana you can watch the event at the eBash Video Game Center in Indianapolis for $10 all weekend.

If you don’t feel like traveling or paying you can watch it on twitch all weekend for free.

**Passes:**If you are looking to compete or watch some gold old competition you can purchase passes for the event.

4v4-$200, available: Varying

2v2-$25, (72 available)

FFA-$10, (128 available)

Spectator-$10 (for entire weekend)

its going to be a really interesting AGL event and the twitch streams are always very good. and if you will be attending the event…I will see you there!

if you desire more info visit ArenaGaming.com is for sale | HugeDomains

Is this event even going to happen?

So few teams/players have signed up and most of the Pro’s have switched over to Blops 2 in preparation for Ghosts. Also AGL hasn’t paid the players for the past events and therefor some players said they will protest by not participating.
Heck even the passes are now on sale most likely due to low interest

Either way this will most likely be the last AGL tournament for this game.

> Is this event even going to happen?
>
> So few teams/players have signed up and most of the Pro’s have switched over to Blops 2 in preparation for Ghosts. Also AGL hasn’t paid the players for the past events and therefor some players said they will protest by not participating.
> Heck even the passes are now on sale most likely due to low interest
>
>
> Either way this will most likely be the last AGL tournament for this game.

Sadly :frowning:

Halo 4 needs more tournaments.

> Is this event even going to happen?
>
> So few teams/players have signed up and most of the Pro’s have switched over to Blops 2 in preparation for Ghosts. Also AGL hasn’t paid the players for the past events and therefor some players said they will protest by not participating.
> Heck even the passes are now on sale most likely due to low interest
>
>
> Either way this will most likely be the last AGL tournament for this game.

They seem to be really enthusiastic about this upcoming one. So I imagine things will get back on track.

I dont quiet know why the price of passes are the way they are. I would assume they have always been the price.

money or not I am just excited to compete. but I only speak for myself

Won’t be as big as planned. Only 10 teams signed up as of right now and some are most likely going to drop due to:

-Players not getting paid since AGL6

-Players like Ninja getting ready for CoD and ACE having the money from the H4GC along with college

-Apparently AGL is thinking about changing it to a Halo 3 tournament and that is drawing some players away even more

Slight possibility they might use Halo 3 instead of 4. And by slight possibility, I mean very likely https://twitter.com/ArenaGaming_

> > Is this event even going to happen?
> >
> > So few teams/players have signed up and most of the Pro’s have switched over to Blops 2 in preparation for Ghosts. Also AGL hasn’t paid the players for the past events and therefor some players said they will protest by not participating.
> > Heck even the passes are now on sale most likely due to low interest
> >
> >
> > Either way this will most likely be the last AGL tournament for this game.
>
> They seem to be really enthusiastic about this upcoming one. So I imagine things will get back on track.
>
> I dont quiet know why the price of passes are the way they are. I would assume they have always been the price.
>
> money or not I am just excited to compete. but I only speak for myself

Good luck mate, are you going freelance player style or with a team?

inside AGL live stream. discussing AGL 10

What game do you want at AGL 10K?

brad and billy discuss what will be going down at indy. check it out!

BOTH Halo 3 and 4 will be played, but Halo 3 will have the 10k prize, Halo 4’s prize pool will be through the money that the team passes make.

OGRE 2, Roy, Lunchbox, and FearItSelf will return to the Halo 3 10k as Team Grownups (very silly).

Man, it seems like people REALLY want this Halo 3 tourney to work, and ditch Halo 4.

Well AGL 10 has now officially been cancelled, sad day for those who were going.

http://teambeyond.net/agl-10k-cancelled/#sthash.uu8Rk87l.dpbs

AAANNNNNDDDDD it’s gone.

Turns out it was all hypothetical and AGL was gambling on the venue being built in time for the event.

Great.