Aggressive, Colorful Enemies?

I restarted a Spartan Ops mission a few times over, and now all the enemies are neon and notably more aggressive. I don’t know if this is something that is well known within the game already or something, but I can’t find anything online that explains this phenomenon. I’m not looking for a fix of any kind, I’m just merely curious what is going on, and if I somehow accidentally caused it.

> 2535415900838885;1:
> I restarted a Spartan Ops mission a few times over, and now all the enemies are neon and notably more aggressive. I don’t know if this is something that is well known within the game already or something, but I can’t find anything online that explains this phenomenon. I’m not looking for a fix of any kind, I’m just merely curious what is going on, and if I somehow accidentally caused it.

Entirely unknown to me. Did you manage to clip it?

> 2533274874872263;2:
> > 2535415900838885;1:
> > I restarted a Spartan Ops mission a few times over, and now all the enemies are neon and notably more aggressive. I don’t know if this is something that is well known within the game already or something, but I can’t find anything online that explains this phenomenon. I’m not looking for a fix of any kind, I’m just merely curious what is going on, and if I somehow accidentally caused it.
>
> Entirely unknown to me. Did you manage to clip it?

I have a few screenshots, at best. I didn’t think at the time.

Enemy colors were whole colors or various unloaded texture type colors?

> 2535457124021288;4:
> Enemy colors were whole colors or various unloaded texture type colors?

It looks like unloaded textures, but it’s inconsistent. Some enemies appeared to just have a faint tint, but looking back on another screenshot, the skin of a Jackal was a bunch of multicolored dots. From afar, it appears a solid neon green, as yellow and green seem to be the primary colors. The AI was notably more up close and accurate with their attacks, which I also find quite interesting.

Something like this::
Look this

> 2535457124021288;6:
> Something like this::
> Look this

Almost identical, but it only appeared on Covenant constructs, Elites, and Jackals.

I really hope infinite doesn’t have this problem. Ever since Fortnite, everyone just wants a large barf of color. I personally prefer a more dark halo game, gives it a better vibe IMO.

the neon colors is actually a glitch, it happens when you restart a spartan ops mission on MCC.

as for enemies being aggressive, spartan ops missions were created for teams of 4, this means that the number of enemies, types of enemies, and aggression are scaled to be manageable for 4 players, however this does not scale back for less than 4 players which can become incredibly difficult when playing solo.

> 2533275026446288;9:
> the neon colors is actually a glitch, it happens when you restart a spartan ops mission on MCC.
>
> as for enemies being aggressive, spartan ops missions were created for teams of 4, this means that the number of enemies, types of enemies, and aggression are scaled to be manageable for 4 players, however this does not scale back for less than 4 players which can become incredibly difficult when playing solo.

That makes a lot of sense, especially because I was restarting after every death, so it happened quite a few times. As for the aggression, that also makes a lot lot sense, and I probably just noticed it while paying closer attention and connected the two.