Agent Locke Halo 2 Cutscenes: Who was Locke with?

The Arbiter has his Elites, but Locke also seems to have three other Spartans with him. You can see their red, green, and pink visors. Any ideas on who they could be? Speculation? Anyone you want them to be?

They are either completely new characters or 3 of the people that are with Locke in Halo Nightfall.
What interests me the most is what them being with Locke might imply. Perhaps Chief will be with Blue team on his side of the Story.

i think one of them is the girl who survived with locke in nightfall and the other two are buck and romeo from odst, i know that soudns far fetched but it makes sense that the woman becomes a spartan alongside locke and romeo and buck are now spartans too, and buck said after he became a spartan that he wanted to be part of a team with romeo but not leading it

maybe also jun

jun retired. hes a contractor for the spartans now

> 2533274958851373;3:
> i think one of them is the girl who survived with locke in nightfall and the other two are buck and romeo from odst, i know that soudns far fetched but it makes sense that the woman becomes a spartan alongside locke and romeo and buck are now spartans too, and buck said after he became a spartan that he wanted to be part of a team with romeo but not leading it

I agree with this.

From what I’ve seen and heard, its most likely the broad that survived from Nightfall, and Romeo and Buck. That girl would explain the pinkish Spartan. That or 3 brand new and possibly even irrelevant characters who only serve as playable co-op characters or allow Locke to use a squad tactically in gameplay.

I wanna what kind of visor glows like that. It looks cool, though.

Most probably Buck, Romeo and either Macer or Dare.

> 2533274820441404;4:
> maybe also jun

hes not going to be joining combat, hes one of the Suits now, which is fine because he is good at what he does.

> 2533274883669557;8:
> I wanna what kind of visor glows like that. It looks cool, though.

I believe the helmets being worn behind lock are Warrior(with red visor), Warmaster( with pink visor), Air Assault( with green visor). Hope that helps.

Lockes super-badass team;

Buck
Thorne
Johnson’s genetically enhanced ghost
Palmer

> 2533274958851373;3:
> i think one of them is the girl who survived with locke in nightfall and the other two are buck and romeo from odst, i know that soudns far fetched but it makes sense that the woman becomes a spartan alongside locke and romeo and buck are now spartans too, and buck said after he became a spartan that he wanted to be part of a team with romeo but not leading it

That would be amazing! It’d be awesome alone to have Fillion come back as Buck for Halo 5! Hope this is what will happen, we’ll probably see who the Spartans are at the E3 trailer.

> 2533274947485161;12:
> Lockes super-badass team;
>
> Buck
> Thorne
> Johnson’s genetically enhanced ghost
> Palmer

Preach.

> 2533274863939303;13:
> > 2533274958851373;3:
> > i think one of them is the girl who survived with locke in nightfall and the other two are buck and romeo from odst, i know that soudns far fetched but it makes sense that the woman becomes a spartan alongside locke and romeo and buck are now spartans too, and buck said after he became a spartan that he wanted to be part of a team with romeo but not leading it
>
>
> That would be amazing! It’d be awesome alone to have Fillion come back as Buck for Halo 5! Hope this is what will happen, we’ll probably see who the Spartans are at the E3 trailer.

Would be possible seeing that Nathan Fillion provided some voicework for the multiplayer spartans.