Aged Of The Master Chief

With Chief getting on in his years of service and life, being at an age of roughly 50 now with the new gaming coming out, it crazy to think that he hasn’t slowed down at all within all his times even tho armor does most the work. but don’t we think it should start to show his age even with the armor? i just want thoughts on it honestly

> 2533274855326682;1:
> With Chief getting on in his years of service and life, being at an age of roughly 50 now with the new gaming coming out, it crazy to think that he hasn’t slowed down at all within all his times even tho armor does most the work. but don’t we think it should start to show his age even with the armor? i just want thoughts on it honestly

You got a good point

> 2533274855326682;1:
> With Chief getting on in his years of service and life, being at an age of roughly 50 now with the new gaming coming out, it crazy to think that he hasn’t slowed down at all within all his times even tho armor does most the work. but don’t we think it should start to show his age even with the armor? i just want thoughts on it honestly

In terms of D.O.B he is reaching his 50’s but biologically his body is a lot younger due to all the time he has spent in cryosleep.

Augmentations, training, and cryosleep all mean that he’s not really all that old.