Age limi for flighting

I really want to do join the insider program and do flighing while following the rules of the program but am not 18 yet.

Do you have to be 18? isnt it 17 assuming halo will be rated M which is 17+ is it not?

> 2535469209672986;2:
> Do you have to be 18? isnt it 17 assuming halo will be rated M which is 17+ is it not?

It depends on your region for example it’s 15+ for us Aussies. But I think you need parental consent to participate legally speaking but at the end of the day who’s gonna know

Per the Insider FAQ, you need to be 18 before you can sign up for flighting - as a note to anyone reading, please don’t attempt to falsify your age and sign up. This will only server to get you removed from the program and potentially blocked from participating in future flights.

> Why is there an 18 and over age requirement?
> Since the Halo Insider program requires participants to share personal information and we are committed to protecting players’ privacy, applicants must be over 18 in order to give legal consent to the capture and storage of this information.

> 2535446975618419;3:
> > 2535469209672986;2:
> > Do you have to be 18? isnt it 17 assuming halo will be rated M which is 17+ is it not?
>
> It depends on your region for example it’s 15+ for us Aussies. But I think you need parental consent to participate legally speaking but at the end of the day who’s gonna know

Here in canada it says 18

> 2533274813317074;4:
> Per the Insider FAQ, you need to be 18 before you can sign up for flighting - as a note to anyone reading, please don’t attempt to falsify your age and sign up. This will only server to get you removed from the program and potentially blocked from participating in future flights.
>
>
> > **Why is there an 18 and over age requirement?**Since the Halo Insider program requires participants to share personal information and we are committed to protecting players’ privacy, applicants must be over 18 in order to give legal consent to the capture and storage of this information.

Thanks for clearing that up. I’ll probably be old enough for the next title anyways.

> 2535414119416399;6:
> > 2533274813317074;4:
> > Per the Insider FAQ, you need to be 18 before you can sign up for flighting - as a note to anyone reading, please don’t attempt to falsify your age and sign up. This will only server to get you removed from the program and potentially blocked from participating in future flights.
> >
> >
> > > **Why is there an 18 and over age requirement?**Since the Halo Insider program requires participants to share personal information and we are committed to protecting players’ privacy, applicants must be over 18 in order to give legal consent to the capture and storage of this information.
>
> Thanks for clearing that up. I’ll probably be old enough for the next title anyways.

Good on you for being honest!!

Who says it needs to be onder your name just change ur age on ur Microsoft account

> 2535424786818858;8:
> Who says it needs to be onder your name just change ur age on ur Microsoft account

I wouldn’t have one self risk it. It’s not worth the potentially getting blocked from future flight tests

> 2535424786818858;8:
> Who says it needs to be onder your name just change ur age on ur Microsoft account

That won’t work - again, as per I said above, things like this will get you removed from the program. Don’t try and cheat the system, you’ll get caught out. Also, and this should go without saying, don’t use accounts that aren’t yours.

> 2533274813317074;10:
> > 2535424786818858;8:
> > Who says it needs to be onder your name just change ur age on ur Microsoft account
>
> That won’t work - again, as per I said above, things like this will get you removed from the program. Don’t try and cheat the system, you’ll get caught out. Also, and this should go without saying, don’t use accounts that aren’t yours.

Didn’t lnow any kind of mods were still around but yes i know it isn’t a good idea to try also since the game will most likely be rated t for teen would 343 even care if someone was younger as long as they are a teenager
I don’t think we know the age rating yet but im sure it will be since they want a large audience

> 2535424786818858;11:
> … would 343 even care if someone was younger as long as they are a teenager…

Yes, because it becomes a legal issue of storing information of a minor.