After watching Seananners play Halo 4

I think the game won’t be as bad as we all think it will be.

Link(Little hard to tell what’s going on)

AAs didn’t seem to be used that much(I personally think it’s because of sprint being deafault). Regicide looks fun. I haven’t really noticed any of the “perks.”

I think I’ll have fun with it.

The reason people use sprint the most is because it’s the best. Who’d be going around using the hardlight shield or promethean vision?

I didn’t think I thought it was going to be bad. I always thought it was fantastic since the E3 announcement trailer

Who’s Seananners?

> I think the game won’t be as bad as we <mark>all think it will be.</mark>

Excuse me?

> The reason people use sprint the most is because it’s the best. Who’d be going around using the hardlight shield or promethean vision?

Uhh, you don’t choose Sprint as an AA, you have Sprint all the time, and then you have an AA on top of that…

> > I think the game won’t be as bad as we <mark>all think it will be.</mark>
>
> Excuse me?

I am obviously not part of the all :smiley:

He works for machinima, hes probably one of the most popular people who works at machinima, he has 1,000,000 Subscribers http://www.youtube.com/user/seananners he plays CoD, but he was originally a Halo Player before, but then Reach came and he doesn’t play Reach.

Personally, everytime I hear Bravo talk about Halo 4, it seems more like he’s talking about Halo Reach. He has said both the AR and the SR shoot paper bullets when actual gameplay footage has shown them kicking alot of -Yoink-. I seriously just think he never actually tried them out, and assumes based on past Halo games.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Lol Reach v2

Ugh, rewatching that video made me want to strike Seananners and Bravo over the head with a rusty hammer for trashing on the AR and using the 6sk Magnum instead of it of all things. Especially since they didn’t even try to burst fire.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

>

lolno . . .

> > The reason people use sprint the most is because it’s the best. Who’d be going around using the hardlight shield or promethean vision?
>
> Uhh, you don’t choose Sprint as an AA, you have Sprint all the time, and then you have an AA on top of that…

I meant who’d be using the hardlight shield or promethean vision instead of sprinting around the map.

> Ugh, rewatching that video made me want to strike Seananners and Bravo over the head with a rusty hammer for trashing on the AR and using the 6sk Magnum instead of it of all things. Especially since they didn’t even try to burst fire.

Because the AR is an awful weapon. Keep telling yourself that firing it slower will somehow make a bad gun less terrible.

Spoiler:

It won’t.

> > I think the game won’t be as bad as we <mark>all think it will be.</mark>
>
> Excuse me?

Sorry, I copied from another forum that was “negative” and let’s face it a good chunk here doesn’t like the changes either.

> Who’s Seananners?

The best commentator on youtube!

> > Ugh, rewatching that video made me want to strike Seananners and Bravo over the head with a rusty hammer for trashing on the AR and using the 6sk Magnum instead of it of all things. Especially since they didn’t even try to burst fire.
>
> Because the AR is an awful weapon. Keep telling yourself that firing it slower will somehow make a bad gun less terrible.
>
> Spoiler:
>
> It won’t.

I’d like you to meet my rusty hammer. Frankie said the AR was more powerful than it ever was, it’s part of loadouts so it HAS to be viable, and:

> Keep telling yourself that firing it slower will somehow make a bad gun less terrible.

Ever heard of BLOOM?

> Ever heard of BLOOM?

It worked in Halo 3(barely) but it didn’t work in Reach

>

Or rather, what Reach was supposed to be.

> > Ever heard of BLOOM?
>
> It worked in Halo 3(barely) but it didn’t work in Reach

That was because the AR in 3 was a 16sk and Reach was a 18sk (22 in the beta). Far too slow a kill time for its range and fire rate.