After update: Units still not responding to orders

Had a Domination game earlier, playing as Cutter.

A squad of Marines were on the map, still alive, but every time I selected them or tried to select them and give them a movement order they just refused to move. I couldn’t do anything with them - a waste of resources and population.

I was hoping the patch today may have fixed this problem but it still seems present :frowning:

Anyone else encountered this post-update?

I have not encountered this issue yet.
I can however confirm the issue that someone else stated on reddit, after upgrading supply pads and generator they now still say “Supply Pad” and “Generator”, instead of e.g. “Adv.Supply Pad”.

> 2533274881110679;2:
> I have not encountered this issue yet.
> I can however confirm the issue that someone else stated on reddit, after upgrading supply pads and generator they now still say “Supply Pad” and “Generator”, instead of e.g. “Adv.Supply Pad”.

Yes, I’ve noticed this as well and meant to mention it on here.

Very frustrating - if you click on it it says they’re upgraded correctly but when viewing it normally on screen it doesn’t, so I found myself checking different ones over and over throughout a match to make sure they were upgraded.

> 2533274806711091;3:
> > 2533274881110679;2:
> > I have not encountered this issue yet.
> > I can however confirm the issue that someone else stated on reddit, after upgrading supply pads and generator they now still say “Supply Pad” and “Generator”, instead of e.g. “Adv.Supply Pad”.
>
> Yes, I’ve noticed this as well and meant to mention it on here.
>
> Very frustrating - if you click on it it says they’re upgraded correctly but when viewing it normally on screen it doesn’t, so I found myself checking different ones over and over throughout a match to make sure they were upgraded.

Yup, I posted a thread about this just now on this forum. Happened to me as well, except that even when I clicked on those buildings they still appear as un-upgraded on my screen. The only way I can tell if they’re actually upgraded or not is by whether or not I’m given the option to upgrade it.

So… a little over 2 weeks for this patch, and yet it didn’t really fix all the major issues? And they’re making the PC players wait even longer?

I’m really loosing faith in the devs right now…