After Title Update game seems faster. True or false?

Is it just me or does the Reach play a lot faster now?

By faster I mean they increased the player speeds.

I do not remember reading this in the “update release info”. And to be honest, I VERY bummed out :frowning: I found the gameplay speed of Reach to be just perfect and removing bloom and fixing Armor Lock was going to make an insane game evern better.

Right now I am very disappointed and sad :frowning:

It’s not faster. It’s default speed, and it’s crippling the playlist.

> It’s not faster. It’s default speed, and it’s crippling the playlist.

yep. increasing speed and acceleration would make halo the beast it once was

Remove bloom, increase player movement, and nerf the grenades a bit and the game would be perfect.

:slight_smile: I feel like my games end much quicker now and I get more cR for it… so it’s a combination of the game is much more fun and less drawn out and kill times are faster… now if we up the movement speed and jump height… :DDDD

> Remove bloom, increase player movement, and nerf the grenades a bit and the game would be halo.

Fixed.

Yes it is fast pase now. And by that I mean you are constantly on the move shooting people and can die at any moment in the blink of an eye.

It does seem to flow much better.

I would love to see a universal speed boost to 110% and maybe 120% for MLG, Arena, and anything with out AA starts(classic).

the movement should be set to 110% jump & movement at least, is freaking hard to strafe and evade grenades, since grenades and strafing are now much of a problem

120 movement is mandatory.

Movement speeds were unchanged. Check http://halo.xbox.com/forums/games/f/7/t/35113.aspx for good movement settings.

The player movement seems faster to me though. Like they made us move faster. Not sure how I feel about increase jump height. That was one of reasons I never got hardcore into Halo cause everyone was jumping around like rabbits nonstop.

Its like Watership Down in Spartan Armor then. Not my type of game. Hope it does not come to that.

> 120 movement is mandatory.

Only for ultra competitive and non AA playlists.

I love 120 speed. But 120 speed plus sprint is a bit much. Plus, 120% would alienate a large portion of the population. It will never be made a universal setting. So we should ask for something more reasonable.

It hasn’t been changed, it was confirmed in the 343i Sparkcast (Podcast) earlier in the week, which really surprised me, I thought I was moving a lot faster but I wasn’t, just a huge misconception from all of us.

> It hasn’t been changed, it was confirmed in the 343i Sparkcast (Podcast) earlier in the week, which really surprised me, I thought I was moving a lot faster but I wasn’t, just a huge misconception from all of us.

Hope they are being honest. When I play “release version of Reach” seems slower and I do get good many kills and live longer. After update I feel to move faster and I get destroyed by everyone.

Not sure why I am or why it feels faster.

> > It hasn’t been changed, it was confirmed in the 343i Sparkcast (Podcast) earlier in the week, which really surprised me, I thought I was moving a lot faster but I wasn’t, just a huge misconception from all of us.
>
> Hope they are being honest. When I play “release version of Reach” seems slower and I do get good many kills and live longer. After update I feel to move faster and I get destroyed by everyone.
>
> Not sure why I am or why it feels faster.

It probably feels faster because you’re killing faster and getting killed faster because of the bloom changes.