After the Update Halo 5 does not start anymore

Hi,
I just downloaded the Update and I can not start Halo 5 anymore… I played this afternoon and everything was fine but now when I insert the Disc, I only get to the Screen where Masterchief and Locke are looking at each other and then Halo 5 closes and I am in the dashboard again.

Am I the only person with this problem?

I also have this problem. Currently searching for a solution.

I also have this problem. Currently searching for a solution.

join too my spartan company i accept the spartan fun.

I don’t have the disc version, I have the digital and after the update, the game says it cannot sync my data and won’t load matchmaking. Just keeps trying to connect to a lobby. Broken fo sho

Sonofbitch! updating now when i saw this post :frowning:

> 2535412560274548;2:
> I also have this problem. Currently searching for a solution.

Sorry for you, but I am happy that I am not the only one.

If you find a solution please let me know. I really dont want to delete the game and install it again, if there is something else I could do.

I can now no longer load saved games. After the load of the saved game, the game returns to the Home Screen.

> 2614366390839085;7:
> > 2535412560274548;2:
> > I also have this problem. Currently searching for a solution.
>
>
> Sorry for you, but I am happy that I am not the only one.
>
> If you find a solution please let me know. I really dont want to delete the game and install it again, if there is something else I could do.

I restartet the Xbox and it worked. Try to plug it out. The thing is i have the disc-version.

I tried that, but it did not work…

> 2533274792824638;8:
> I can now no longer load saved games. After the load of the saved game, the game returns to the Home Screen.

Happens to me as well. Tried to restart but didn’t work. Hope they fix this soon :C .

Same here. When I select halo 5 on the dashboard it opens within itself then takes me back to the dashboard. Just got off work and was looking foward to playing. Hope they fix it soon.

I started a new mission and the saves seem to work fine with that. Lost some progress on the previous mission prior the update but had only just begun a Legendary run through.

XBOX LIVE IS HAVING MAJOR PROBLEMS. happens every year around Christmas…

Limited
Purchase and Content Usage

12/17/2015 06:57:20 PM
Buying items, redeeming codes, or downloading purchases
12/17/2015 06:57:20 PM
Affected platforms:

Xbox One
xbox one outage;Purchase and Content Usage,

Xbox 360
xbox 360 outage;Purchase and Content Usage,

Xbox on other devices
xbox other outage;Purchase and Content Usage,
Affected services:
<ul class=“services”> - Buying downloadable items[/list]Latest update:
Are you running into issues purchasing certain content for Halo 5: Guardians or Call of Duty: Black Ops III within the game stores, or on Xbox.com? In the meantime, you can go to the Xbox Store on your console to purchase your content there. Thanks for being patient while our top engineers work to find a fix! We’ll update you as soon as we have more information.
Want to get notified when this feature is back online?
We will only use the phone number that you provide to notify you when the service or app is back up and running. After we send the notification you requested, we will delete your phone number from our Xbox Live SMS notification system.
Thank you. Your signup for Xbox Live SMS notification has been canceled.

Important! You must be signed in with your Microsoft

I also have the game digitally and after the update it keeps crashing when I load the game. But for some reason I can only play when I get fire team invites

yep same error I was getting yesterday yay for me. so I asked for compensation for a service I haven’t been able to use for the last two days never hurts to ask :slight_smile: lets see where that gets me

> 2614366390839085;1:
> Hi,
> I just downloaded the Update and I can not start Halo 5 anymore… I played this afternoon and everything was fine but now when I insert the Disc, I only get to the Screen where Masterchief and Locke are looking at each other and then Halo 5 closes and I am in the dashboard again.
>
> Am I the only person with this problem?

Well it’s probably because Xbox Live is being attacked again. Having same problem.