After the new post by 343 about chief i am jumping

off the halo ship , this is ridiculous, I realize that expanding a universe such as halo is a risk but it is a risk worth taking. Yes, they did a horrible job at it in halo 5 but i thought they would take what they learned from it and make something better the next time now i read and find out that because of the outcry from the fanboys of chief, a character who’s story should have ended already cause he already played his part, he is now becoming a bigger focus in future installments of halo just what the hell? why do you guys insist on keeping this dude around? what more should he do he as already done more than enough let him get pushed to the side the halo universe is way bigger than that tin can. they can have him appear in future games but the does not need to take primary focus in every single dang halo game. 343 i agreed with your original decision to expand the universe but now seeing you fall back on that it just upsetting… it sucks you’re limited to such a franchise you’d be better of making your own universe because it is painfully clear that your dreams will never become a reality because of this fanbase,… before anyone says im not a true halo fan, yes i am i played all the main halo games, main halo stories, and put countless hours into them replaying them, not saying chief is a bad character his time is just over imo.

> 2533274874192460;1:
> off the halo ship , this is ridiculous, I realize that expanding a universe such as halo is a risk but it is a risk worth taking. Yes, they did a horrible job at it in halo 5 but i thought they would take what they learned from it and make something better the next time now i read and find out that because of the outcry from the fanboys of chief, a character who’s story should have ended already cause he already played his part, he is now becoming a bigger focus in future installments of halo just what the hell? why do you guys insist on keeping this dude around? what more should he do he as already done more than enough let him get pushed to the side the halo universe is way bigger than that tin can. they can have him appear in future games but the does not need to take primary focus in every single dang halo game. 343 i agreed with your original decision to expand the universe but now seeing you fall back on that it just upsetting… it sucks you’re limited to such a franchise you’d be better of making your own universe because it is painfully clear that your dreams will never become a reality because of this fanbase,… before anyone says im not a true halo fan, yes i am i played all the main halo games, main halo stories, and put countless hours into them replaying them, not saying chief is a bad character his time is just over imo.

I agree I loved playing as Locke although I dont play the campaign much it was still cool to play as someone besides chief

Sorry to hear it , but now you get to join the largest Halo fan base in the world…The ones’ not playing.

Welcome to the club!

We already have multiple topics discussing this, feel free to use one of the already active topics