After the new halo trilogy has finished (4,5&6) they should make a movie(s) of the entire story

i think after the halo story is truly ended they should use the money from all the games to make a movie(s) to tell the story from halo 1 all the way to halo 6. and it should be as good as the halo 3: odst trailer WE ARE ODST. man that would be freaking awesome. who agrees?

Yeah. But i dont think they would remake all the halo games into a movie.

Halo: Fall of reach Movie :smiley:

why not plus i put movie(s) so make a halo saga

After the trilogy is finished I think they should make a spin-off game where we play as a Spartan in Mark IV armor. Kind of like ODST since they don’t have shields, but the stamina could be armor integrity or something.

> i think after the halo story is truly ended they should use the money from all the games to make a movie(s) to tell the story from halo 1 all the way to halo 6. and it should be as good as the halo 3: odst trailer WE ARE ODST. man that would be freaking awesome. who agrees?

Not going to happen, and I hope to God it never happens. That would be like making the story of Halo Reach a retelling of Fall of Reach in a video game form. Now, a movie based on Fall of Reach would be fantastic!

Or you could just watch all the cut scenes on Youtube :). I’d rather see a movie with a different story of the chief. Like when he was part of Blue Team. That would be tight!

I think the main story should end on Halo “7”. From there, branch outward, cover the stories of Marines, crossover into more game genres, etc…

But making a movie/ movies based on the whole story is pretty redundant. Just play the games.

A movie has a lot of pros and cons. First you have to choose the setting for the film which would logically be the Fall of Reach which explains the birth of the Spartans and leading up to the Covenant invasion. This would probably mean it would end like Reach did with the discovery of the Halo Ring. You would think we could leave it at that as a standalone film but come on now, if Halo grossed a lot of money which we all know it would then the studio would want its sequel.

It would be difficult to ignore Halo: CE now because of how the last one ended which means movie series wise, Halo 1 is now Halo 2. You want a Trilogy? Well now Halo First Strike is Halo 3. We can’t stop there because we know they’re coming to Earth so Halo 2 is now Halo 4 and so on and so on. It would make for one long movie franchise which would probably have multiple directors and become this big giant pain and it would all be for what? So we can sit back and watch a story we’ve already seen and participated in a decade ago?

A Halo movie is pretty complicated to make. Now a TV show would be interesting. perhaps a “Band of Brothers”, “The Pacific” or “Generation Kill” type HBO series based on the ODSTs. Having them fight the Insurrection at first, giving us the back story of how and why the Spartans were created to quell any more Insurrections. Then out of the darkness an Alien Covenant arrives turning all of their lives upside down. I would watch that for sure.

I think it would be cool if they remade the first trilogy into one big game and by that time they should have the technology to do that, but it would take a while

If they really were to do movies that need to start from the ancient man era or start from halo 3 and go backwards

> Now a TV show would be interesting. perhaps a “Band of Brothers”, “The Pacific” or “Generation Kill” type HBO series based on the ODSTs. Having them fight the Insurrection at first, giving us the back story of how and why the Spartans were created to quell any more Insurrections. Then out of the darkness an Alien Covenant arrives turning all of their lives upside down. I would watch that for sure.

This! This right here! Such a show would most definitely be an awesome direction for Halo to move in.

Make a game about Every single battle from beginning to Reach but from Cheifs and Freds point of veiw then the last LvL should be Ghosts of Onyx

There was originally going to be one, but for various reasons its been in developement hell for ages, and I think its been scraped. Although I heard Spielberg was interested.