After that ending, who else doesn't feel safe?

Obvious spoiler alert

The ending of Halo 5: Asparagusardians certainly hit us in our more vunerable feels. After her heartbreaking death in Halo Fourthcoming, Cortana returns as a crazed, overly ambitious, power-hungry demon -Yoink- seeking to take over the galaxy and enforce forced peace with the help of her fellow AIs.

That said, am I the only one who feels unsafe using Windows 10 now?

I don’t know about you, but how can I be sure that my Cortana app isn’t going to randomly change my desktop background into an Eld and then awaken the dormant Guardian beneath my college campus?

How can I be sure that next time I try to log on, Warden Eternal won’t appear on my screen and say “Your passage is denied!” before blasting me off my feet with a shockwave?

How can I be sure that next time I’m trying to Netflix & err…just watch Netflix with someone, my Cortana app won’t call a ton of Soldiers into my room to attack us?

Really, how can I be sure of anything now? My sense of security when using Windows 10 has gone AWOL, and Cortana’s plans are supposed to make us safe and prosperous!

Mantle…Mantle never changes.

Cortana’s hunger for power and control knows no bounds…

It has always been part of Microsoft’s master plan.

Microsoft’s new Anti-Virus should be called “Promethean”.

Thanks for the laugh :slight_smile:

You think fans are mad about no split screen? Imagine what Microsofts search team thinks of 343i turning their products namesake into a murderous AI character.

I really liked the ending. Though, I cant look at Cortana the same way now.

DAE 3v4i haz infected windoze 1O with curtana hax? 4v5i hased killed winedos. RIP in piece win 10. #MS-DOS4lyfe. If you r tru fan u shall smash yuor DAE windows.

> 2533275011491088;8:
> DAE 3v4i haz infected windoze 1O with curtana hax? 4v5i hased killed winedos. RIP in piece win 10. #MS-DOS4lyfe. If you r tru fan u shall smash yuor DAE windows.

Whoa there fellow.

Well, if somebody finds the -Yoink!- folder I can just say “It wasn’t me, it was Cortana! She so evil!”

It’s pretty cool that Cortana is now on everyone’s computer, like we’re there in the game. It doesn’t mean anything and is a joke, but I still think it’s cool.

joking aside turn her off she uses cloud based structure sending back all your info to mother microsoft…

> 2535409921983737;12:
> joking aside turn her off she uses cloud based structure sending back all your info to mother microsoft…

Microsoft has been xposed by OP.

> 2533275011491088;13:
> > 2535409921983737;12:
> > joking aside turn her off she uses cloud based structure sending back all your info to mother microsoft…
>
>
> Microsoft has been xposed by OP.

I’m telling you, it’s a conspiracy.

If she doesn’t like your -Yoink!- she’ll send a Guardian to deal with you.

> 2533274876631466;14:
> > 2533275011491088;13:
> > > 2535409921983737;12:
> > > joking aside turn her off she uses cloud based structure sending back all your info to mother microsoft…
> >
> >
> > Microsoft has been xposed by OP.
>
>
> I’m telling you, it’s a conspiracy.

inb4 Glassed planets have bad records.
#Huntthetruth #BenGiraud2016

> 2533274807544947;4:
> Microsoft’s new Anti-Virus should be called “Promethean”.

>Warden Eternal

Anti-Virus Software Warden Eternal Installed. No Viruses are permitted to enter.

haha this is awesome.

> 2533274928239663;18:
> Anti-Virus Software Warden Eternal Installed. No Viruses are permitted to enter.

“The NSA is approved for passage. Regretfully you are not.” - Warden Eternal Pro Edition 2015