After seeing valhalla fly-through, I think it

will be a mess.

I can see it now. 3 teammates span regen field over the spartan laser hill the opposing team will jet-pack from the gravity lift.

People clambering for the power weapons isn’t exactly new.

So…basically camp the hill just like in Halo 3?

Link to valhalla fly-through pl0x?

Jetpack ruins halo, specifically map control :frowning: i hope it doesnt ruin this map

Do they even stack or something? If they do not stack there is no need for 3 people to spam it.

> Jetpack ruins halo, <mark>specifically map control</mark> :frowning: i hope it doesnt ruin this map

If the map isn’t built with the gameplay mechanics in mind, yes. Personally if you jetpack from the man cannon…I foresee easy sniper kills.

> Jetpack ruins halo, specifically map control :frowning: i hope it doesnt ruin this map

How could it? Ragnarok is completely wide open. If you jetpack here, you’re basically painting a giant target on your back. The only problem I could think of is abuse of soft kill zones, but hopefully they work a hell of a lot better than Reach.

> > Jetpack ruins halo, specifically map control :frowning: i hope it doesnt ruin this map
>
> How could it? Ragnarok is completely wide open. If you jetpack here, you’re basically painting a giant target on your back. The only problem I could think of is abuse of soft kill zones, but hopefully they work a hell of a lot better than Reach.

The only place I could see this being a problem is on the large slanted rock near waterfall side. Jetpackers could wreak havoc up there, but I’m sure 343 will block it off with a kill barrier.

> Jetpack ruins halo, specifically map control :frowning: i hope it doesnt ruin this map

I think the jetpack will be the smaller problem.
Dont forget the mantis !!!
Please 343 take out the Mantis !!!
A Mech has nothing to do with HALO !!!

> > Jetpack ruins halo, specifically map control :frowning: i hope it doesnt ruin this map
>
> I think the jetpack will be the smaller problem.
> Dont forget the mantis !!!
> Please 343 take out the Mantis !!!
> A Mech has nothing to do with HALO !!!

LOL ARE YOU SERIOUS? mechs DO BELONG IN HALO! have you heard of the cyclops in halo wars or the thing in halo legends? this is a futuristic game buddy, and mechs belong in a game like halo. I LOVE THE MANTIS

> > > Jetpack ruins halo, specifically map control :frowning: i hope it doesnt ruin this map
> >
> > I think the jetpack will be the smaller problem.
> > Dont forget the mantis !!!
> > Please 343 take out the Mantis !!!
> > A Mech has nothing to do with HALO !!!
>
> LOL ARE YOU SERIOUS? mechs DO BELONG IN HALO! have you heard of the cyclops in halo wars or the thing in halo legends? this is a futuristic game buddy, and mechs belong in a game like halo. I LOVE THE MANTIS

HALO WARS isnt a Halo Game for me. Its just making money and to that other stuff…
I dont look movies that are for little kidz :slight_smile:

And whats that problemz?

NO MECHS IN HALO !!!
THATS WHAT THE COMMUNITY WANT !!!

If I want to play a Mech then I play a Mech game on my PC,bro !!!

> <mark>HALO WARS isnt a Halo Game for me.</mark> Its just making money and to that other stuff…
> I dont look movies that are for little kidz :slight_smile:

So?

> And whats that problemz?
>
> NO MECHS IN HALO !!!
> THATS WHAT THE COMMUNITY WANT !!!

Prove it.

> If I want to play a Mech then I play a Mech game on my PC,bro !!!

Then don’t drive the Mantis. Simple solutions for simple people.

You like that Mantis, ok.

But I think its enough to play it in campaign or custom games !

> > > > Jetpack ruins halo, specifically map control :frowning: i hope it doesnt ruin this map
> > >
> > > I think the jetpack will be the smaller problem.
> > > Dont forget the mantis !!!
> > > Please 343 take out the Mantis !!!
> > > A Mech has nothing to do with HALO !!!
> >
> > LOL ARE YOU SERIOUS? mechs DO BELONG IN HALO! have you heard of the cyclops in halo wars or the thing in halo legends? this is a futuristic game buddy, and mechs belong in a game like halo. I LOVE THE MANTIS
>
> HALO WARS isnt a Halo Game for me. Its just making money and to that other stuff…
> I dont look movies that are for little kidz :slight_smile:
>
> And whats that problemz?
>
> NO MECHS IN HALO !!!
> THATS WHAT THE COMMUNITY WANT !!!
>
> If I want to play a Mech then I play a Mech game on my PC,bro !!!

How do mechs not fit in Halo? give me some reasoning… oh wait there isnt any. ive always wanted mechs in halo. theyre cool. theyre futuristic. theyre badass. if you cant accept that 343 is actually added cool new vehicles then you have serious problems

Ok then tell me please the pros of the mantis.

Well its not like the spartan laser is going to be on the hill unless its a classic gametype and in that case there wouldn’t be any armor abilities so whats the point of this thread?

Also regen fields won’t stack extra shield boosts and the jet pack will probably hit a kill barrier when used with a man cannon.

Also lets not turn this into a mantis should/n’t be in MM topic seriously.

Halo = Sci-Fi

Mech = Sci-Fi

Not sure where the disconnect happens. Anyone and everyone I have mentioned that a mech is going to be in the new Halo game, they all say “that makes sense”.

Halo Wars has nothing to do with this conversation.

I also don’t need to change the size of my text, and bold it, to get my point across, neither should you.

Look - How should I camp with that sniper and make kills
when there is this massiv tool of destuction??? HA ???