After playing lots of Slayer Pro

I must say that the game is very good! And it, actually feels like Halo.

However I do have some complaints.

1. The maps are too big. Even with sprint I spend most of my time searching for enemies, not fighting them.

2. There need to be more weapons on the map. 95% of my kills are with be with the br, and in many games I don’t even get the chance to use other weapons.

3. The aim magnetism is too high, and I can see on the kill-cam are missing at me but still kills me.

These are small changes, but would drastically help me like the game ever more if changes got implemented.

Regarding the issue with weapons: maybe you can play Infinity Slayer (IS) occasionally to scratch that itch. The thing I like most about IS is that the personal ordinance will give me ample opportunities to play all weapons.

It is great for mediocre players like me. In past Halo titles our biggest frustration is that only the cool kids get to play with the shiny toys :slight_smile:

Although IS is friendly to less skilled players, I feel that it also rewards advanced players. The way it is set up is that at the beginning it is pretty easy to get your first ordinance drop, but getting subsequent ones will become harder and harder. So the better a player is, the bigger advantage he can get from ordinance drops.

Another thought: even though less skilled players can now get power weapons easier, it does not mean that they can hold onto them. The advanced players can rob the weapon away from them and have even bigger advantage. This leads to one of my most important tip to noobs: if you are the bottom feeder of the lobby, choose power-ups (damage boost, speed boost, and overshield). The great thing about them is that you don’t risk losing them to your enemies when you die :slight_smile:

In summary: IS is a solid game mode that can appeal to players of the entire skill spectrum.

I’m sure everyone likes big maps, this isn’t call of duty…

Regarding aim magnetism and killcam: I believe that it is more of a problem of killcam inaccuracy. Based on the live streaming I watched on twitch, the killcam is quite inaccurate at times, suggesting that it has bugs that need to be flushed out.

> 2. There need to be more weapons on the map. 95% of my kills are with be with the br, and in many games I don’t even get the chance to use other weapons.

Agree. PP, Bolt Shot, SR, CC, Suppressor, LR should be regular pick-ups.

> 3. The aim magnetism is too high, and I can see on the kill-cam are missing at me but still kills me.

Kill-cams are not accurate if I understand it correctly. You watch them from “your” perspective, that is the opposing player’s perspective + lag.

I actually feel as if their is much more combat than in past Halos. The pace of the game seems to be pretty quick to me. However, I do agree that their needs to be some more weapon diversity on map.

Regarding map size: IMHO they should increase the max player count for Slayer Pro. This playlist takes away the ability to thrust, jet back and sprint forever (mobility), so it needs to have more people on the map to have good encounter rate.

@wittyscorpion72 I definitely agree. Larger team size would make the play much smoother.

Maybe the wrong thread but any idea why slayer pro stats aren’t recorded? Just seems odd to me.

I agree with the player area. You need to add more players to make it more fun.

yeah I played 5 games of infinity slayer and my stats dont show up on halo waypoint website or my service record!