After playing Halo 2, I have to say.

The Brutes better not be bullet sponges like they were in Halo 2 in Infinite. If they are anything like Halo 3, then I can live with it cause they weren’t bullet sponges like they were in Halo 2.

The brutes in Halo 2 ate bullets like it was their job. They got fixed for sure, but it appears like they’ll be playing a much bigger role in Halo Infinite. It’ll be interesting to play campaign and see how it goes.

I hope not they were a pain like even on easy you can be killed by them h3 and reach they were very easy or easier to face then h2

If there where like they where in Halo 3 then it should be fine.

> 2533274807564865;1:
> The Brutes better not be bullet sponges like they were in Halo 2 in Infinite. If they are anything like Halo 3, then I can live with it cause they weren’t bullet sponges like they were in Halo 2.

The campaign demo showed off a few brutes getting damaged and killed. If you land your shots correctly and stuff it looks like you’ll be able to kill them relatively easy. I’m pretty sure they’re gonna be closer to halo 3 brutes health wise.

I think the brutes in infinite are gonna be more dynamic. When Craig got shot in the legs, he started to stumble and the brute who was shot by the bulldog held his back in pain. I think the brutes should be harder than the brutes in halo 3 and reach, but not the bullet spongy levels of 2.

For goodness’ sake, it takes THREE shotgun blasts at point blank range to take down a Halo 2 Brute…on normal difficulty!! Couple that with the fact that they never ever flinched or recoiled or staggered at all, and their horrible berserk, they made for an extremely un-fun enemy to fight. Halo 3’s were much improved! Although they could probably flinch a bit more when shot.

Truthfully, I would prefer if Halo Infinite’s AI was more like Halo 2 & 3, or Halo Reach, rather than Halo 4 and 5. Fighting the AI just isn’t as fun in those two games, especially Halo 5.

Haha, as much as I love Halo 2 I gotta agree with you OP. Although, since they aren’t energy shielded, I do hope needlers shred them just as good as they did in Halo 2.

They’ll probably play like they do in Halo 3 and the Elites will function exactly like normal.

Would like to see them be ferocious and aggressive.