after playing a game on HW i hate the unit leader recall

just got into a stalemate game with some other person and for the most part it was a stalemate, I was cutter and he was regret. and it would have kept being a stalemate if he didnt spam regret around the map so much.

what i mean is this, he would send regret it, i would almost kill him with ODSTs but when he was down to like his last HP he kept recalling regret again and again and again.

im fine with sending units to leaders because thats balanced since takeing out the leader stops it but the unit recall is just backing out of a fight, even if they did include something like this make it in the form of a spirit dropship or something you can attack to balance it out with the UNSCs pelican

I can’t remember what its called but I know the emp thing and cryo stop it

It’s called the disruption bomb.

exactly thats it.

> just got into a stalemate game with some other person and for the most part it was a stalemate, I was cutter and he was regret. and it would have kept being a stalemate if he didnt spam regret around the map so much.
>
> what i mean is this, he would send regret it, i would almost kill him with ODSTs but when he was down to like his last HP he kept recalling regret again and again and again.
>
> im fine with sending units to leaders because thats balanced since takeing out the leader stops it but the unit recall is just backing out of a fight, even if they did include something like this make it in the form of a spirit dropship or something you can attack to balance it out with the UNSCs pelican

drop some odst outside his teleporter, and once you force him to go back, kill him once he gets there.

I do it quite a bit with air. Ill nearly kill him and he will warp home, but since I have air I can fly over quick and kill him before the shields come back.

> I can’t remember what its called but I know the emp thing and cryo stop it

but I already needed that to beat him down enough. it was a 1v1 on deathmatch. plus i was cutter so fying wasnt something I was useing