After Match

This has been discussed before, but I’m changing it slightly.

Right when the match ends your HUD disappears and mobility is lost. Why not let us still be able to play until the screen goes black and we go back to the lobby? To make it more fun, just enable friendly fire. We don’t need anymore time then what is already there. I counted exactly 10 seconds from when the game over indicator pops up to when the screen goes black while watching a video. All need is to be able to play, we don’t even need the HUD, if its not to much, it would also be nice to have friendly fire enabled.

Thoughts??

ahhh the good ole’ stress relief screen, where you get to kill that stupid -Yoink- who betrayed and woudlnt let you boot him, that would be a very good feature to return yes i agree

Meh, I don’t care either way to be honest.

That would be AMAZING! You should start a poll and get everyone to vote for enabled friendly fire at the end.

Better yet, everyone just explodes at the end. Then Chuck Norris comes down from the heavens dual wielding rocket launchers . . . yeah.

> That would be AMAZING! You should start a poll and get everyone to vote for enabled friendly fire at the end.

What should the options be? I’m thinking 1. Fully agree, 2. Agree, but no friendly fire, 3. Disagree, how do those sound?