After Image?

I think theres an issue with my Halo 2 game because at random points in the game the screen gets filtered by an outline of a couple of grunts standing on a cliff or something. I can see through it slightly but its really annoying sometimes. Would polishing the disc help this problem?

Are you playing on an Xbox 360? If so, that’s a common problem that cannot be fixed.

Yet another reason why we need Halo 2 Anniversary…

> I think theres an issue with my Halo 2 game because at random points in the game the screen gets filtered by an outline of a couple of grunts standing on a cliff or something. I can see through it slightly but its really annoying sometimes. Would polishing the disc help this problem?

The Xbox 360 doesn’t have an architecture capable of running original Xbox games natively. Someone built an emulator for it, and those emulators aren’t perfect.

What you’re experiencing is an extremely common problem for Halo 2 on the 360, usually referred to as “ghost images.” The only decent solutions (i.e. not “restart your console”) are to use either an original Xbox or Halo 2 Vista.

I suggest buy h2 for the pc its great resolution and no glitches also achievments.

oh i no the exact probliem i was frekin out becaouse i thought it was like the old ataries and “burning” imiges into the t.v. and once you hit the next cut sceene it should go away

It’s a problem with the Xbox 360’s emulation. There’s no way to fix it while still playing on an Xbox 360.

If you want to get rid of it forever, you need to buy an Xbox original.

> It’s a problem with the Xbox 360’s emulation. There’s no way to fix it while still playing on an Xbox 360.
>
> <mark>If you want to get rid of it forever, you need to buy an Xbox original.</mark>

True, but If you reboot the Xbox 360, the ghost image will disappear. But It will happen again after a cut scene.