after how many years would you consider yourself a halo veteran?And a few halo ce questions.

i believe to consider yourself a veteran you would have had to play halo for 8-10 years. I’ve played since halo 2 first came out but i have never played halo ce, so i would consider myself a noob. Whenever someone talks about halo ce i have no idea what there talking about almost like old people with storys about vietnam, so yes i believe 8-10 years is the right mark.

Also i am very excited for the halo ce anniversary since i’ve never played it, almost like a brand new game. So i have a few questions.

1. are there skulls ( because my favorite part about halo is the skull finding+data pads are pointless and easy to find)

2. Will a few of the old multiplayer maps be remade and available for reach multiplayer?

3. Is it true halo ce has the hardest legendary campaign?

I’ve been playing since the UK Halo/Xbox release - short of living in America I don’t think I could be more of a “veteran”. Having been with the series so long I don’t lie to myself about the quality of Halo games - Reach was appalling in many respects but all the new age newbs praise Bungie no matter what they do.

I would say that a Halo veteran is someone who has been playing since Halo 1 first came out as it means they were pulled into the game based on their own tastes whereas many new players just buy Reach because everyone else has it.

I am a halo veteran, been with it all the way. I’ve been playing since i was five.

I don’t think you can really put a limit on what determines a veteran. Sure, I’ve been playing since CE, but that doesn’t mean I’ve read all the books, attended all the events, know all the back stories, or could name all the Bungie/343 employees. My point is that there is more to this universe than just the games or time spent playing them.

What does it mean to even be a “Halo Veteran?”

I really don’t know. I have read every piece of fiction, every book, played and have every single game, have seen halo legends many times, and yet I haven’t been with Halo for more than three years.

> I am a halo veteran, been with it all the way. I’ve been playing since i was five.

lol, thats a veteran depending on the age.

> > I am a halo veteran, been with it all the way. I’ve been playing since i was five.
>
> lol, thats a veteran depending on the age.

</=15

Pretty subjective. Some say how long you’ve been with the series, others say how much knowledge you have on the series.

I guess, just to fulfill all the expectations, play since 2001, know what happened in all the games and read some of the books, and keep up with all the Waypoint info. I’unno. Honestly, don’t, like I said…subjective.

However I can say that I at least know a few things, since I’ve also played since I was five and have read the books.

to be a true veteran you have to have been a player since Halo: CE.

but I guess you can get away with calling yourself a vet if you started with H2

> > > I am a halo veteran, been with it all the way. I’ve been playing since i was five.
> >
> > lol, thats a veteran depending on the age.
>
> </=15

your a vet, and i won’t consider myself a vet until i’ve beaten halo cea on legendary.

I started by playing as a guest at my friends house on Halo 2 almost everyday. Thats how I got good at the game and when I (finally) got Halo 3 and a xbox 360 for christmas in 2008, thats how I got much better. I have beaten every single halo game by myself on Legendary. I would consider myself a vet.

Oops. nvm this double post, I meant to edit.

I started playing halo with CE when I was like 5 or 6 but I would consider anyone who started playing before halo 3 a vet.

I have played since Halo:CE. In fact Halo:CE converted me in two ways: First, it made me buy an XBOX even though I was a Sony boy; Second, I never liked FPS until Halo:CE. The story element was epic and it was an instant love.

As far as a Halo Vet? I think playing Halo 2 makes you a Halo vet. I really don’t have any reasoning behind that, just what comes to mind.

Well they have confirmed skulls in Halo: CEA so yes there will be skulls.

Hardest Legendary Campaign? I would say it was simply because you did not have access to on-line Co-op and the such. Will be fun to play it with friends I never got a chance to.

I played Halo:CE a TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON through XBC, so it will be great to relive those memories.

> I have played since Halo:CE. In fact Halo:CE converted me in two ways: First, it made me buy an XBOX even though I was a Sony boy; Second, I never liked FPS until Halo:CE. The story element was epic and it was an instant love.
>
> As far as a Halo Vet? I think playing Halo 2 makes you a Halo vet. I really don’t have any reasoning behind that, just what comes to mind.
>
> Well they have confirmed skulls in Halo: CEA so yes there will be skulls.
>
> Hardest Legendary Campaign? I would say it was simply because you did not have access to on-line Co-op and the such. Will be fun to play it with friends I never got a chance to.
>
> I played Halo:CE a TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON through XBC, so it will be great to relive those memories.

like skulls you have to find?thats what i want

Since CE on pc. Bought every single Halo games. Understand multiplayer. Know the univers inside and out… yeah pretty much.