after halo 5's release, How much are you playing?

By the time the game gets released i am going to have it ready to go since i have the LCE. I have my squad ready to pass the campaign on legendary, in which we made a deal that we wont stop playing until we pass the campaign (we agreed to call in sick for work/Class).
I am afraid though that by the time i come out of my mancave and drive a car, ima view everybody as a chance to get a splatter spree alongside with a killamanjaro lol.
Lol, but i want to know how much and how long do you people plan on playing for after its release?

Forever until Halo 6 comes out.

I plan on playing the game till I have completed everything, and to enjoy the game with my friends. Also to explore but to enjoy everything. Not to beat the campaign in a speed run so I can go to war zone.

A long time probably longer than I have played ANY Halo (Multiplayer-wise)

all hype is real!

as much as possible lol

> 2533274878689592;3:
> I plan on playing the game till I have completed everything, and to enjoy the game with my friends. Also to explore but to enjoy everything. Not to beat the campaign in a speed run so I can go to war zone.

I agree with you on not speed running it, nothing is better than to find clues and hidden objects by yourself or with squadmates! Especially when its by complete accident.

Well I’ve got till the 4th November booked off at work…

So… Yeah. I’m gonna live on as little sleep as is physically possible.

After that. Every second of every day that me and my xbox are together <3

I will be playing this game all day, all night. until they release a new halo game! XD

I still play Combat Evolved on a regular basis. And Halo 2. And 3. And ODST. And Reach. And 4.

What does that tell you? lol

All I know is that this game and Fallout 4 will be taking my free time for a really long time. And with Forge, even longer.

Wait, there’s life outside my bedroom door? Huh.

What I’m saying is, I won’t leave my bedroom, unless absolutely necessary.

All day , everyday till halo 6 is out.

What is life? I only know Halo

I’ll be playing constantly. As it is, it is hard for me to get into any other MP game knowing Halo 5 is right around the corner.

Till my hands fuse with the controller.

As much as my legs can stand (cause I stand up to play) on any given day. As for playing H5 only for a while, maybe not, well until BTB is added, MCC for that.

I’ll be playing a lot. Other than Gears, this’ll be the only multiplayer game I buy this holiday.

> 2533274835612614;1:
> By the time the game gets released i am going to have it ready to go since i have the LCE. I have my squad ready to pass the campaign on legendary, in which we made a deal that we wont stop playing until we pass the campaign (we agreed to call in sick for work/Class).
> I am afraid though that by the time i come out of my mancave and drive a car, ima view everybody as a chance to get a splatter spree alongside with a killamanjaro lol.
> Lol, but i want to know how much and how long do you people plan on playing for after its release?

You mention seeing civilians as splatter sprees, but have you ever played a game where it lagged so hard you weren’t sure if reality was lagging? I did. It was unpleasant.

> 2533274835612614;1:
> By the time the game gets released i am going to have it ready to go since i have the LCE. I have my squad ready to pass the campaign on legendary, in which we made a deal that we wont stop playing until we pass the campaign (we agreed to call in sick for work/Class).
> I am afraid though that by the time i come out of my mancave and drive a car, ima view everybody as a chance to get a splatter spree alongside with a killamanjaro lol.
> Lol, but i want to know how much and how long do you people plan on playing for after its release?

Much much longer then I played Halo 4. I plan to make Halo the only game I play.