After Death Animations

So do we like the animations after Spartans die? One i noticed in the RTX video is when he was trying to jump over the kill balls before revealing the player trait zones that when you die the animations really vary. For example, it looked like the player was diving head first into the water. Other times it looks like your body is just flopping around like a rag doll, but still looking different than Halo 3 rag doll physics.

What do you guys think about the death animations?

I like them. It seems like it tracks the weight on your character, like how your legs would be higher than your body when your falling.

Basically, it looked like the wind was pushing his legs back up as he was falling. 343i made it look real, there’re probably different animations for different types of deaths. It makes the game more realistic. :slight_smile:

It seems realistic, if you died while falling your body would be falling first since its heaviest with your legs and arms trailing behind, most likely they wouldn’t be flopping around to much since the wind from falling would force them straight up.

Double post, sorry.

> I like them. It seems like it tracks the weight on your character, like how your legs would be higher than your body when your falling.

I really liked them, it made the deaths look both realistic and hilarious. 343i made them really look great. I can already imagine some hilarious deaths.

I like them, we haven’t seen too many yet, though.