After all this complaining about DLC ...

… they finally put up a playlist for it and only 240 people are playing?

What the hell guys? You whined about it endlessly and now no one is playing it.
After July 7th when they pull the DLC playlist, I swear if I see one post complaining about it …

I seriously hate to be that guy, but I say this everytime a topic comes up asking for a permanent DLC playlist.

They ALWAYS flop and end up as the least populated playlist (or close to the bottom.)

Does anyone knows if they fix the problem with the achievements??? because I can not get “I see you”. If someone knows, please help me :slight_smile:

> Does anyone knows if they fix the problem with the achievements??? because I can not get “I see you”. If someone knows, please help me :slight_smile:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm2964634_Halo-4-Achievement-Issues.aspx?find=lastpost

Nothing yet.

It’s kinda funny how there is so many treads complaining about it and “omg why is it not there, everyone wants it” aaaaaaand so few plays it when it is up.
After the about 50 treads of crying about it I thought it would have a bit more players than this.

I own the DLC and have been waiting for a DLC playlist for many months now but I can’t say I’ve been playing it. In honesty, I was hoping 343 would fix up the gametypes or at least give alternatives to the current gametypes. Unfortunately this isn’t the case so I’m stuck either playing Infinity settings on maps where abilities such as the Jet Pack and Promethean Vision are more viable than primary weapons themselves. Salyer Pro is hardly a good alternative. No radar gametypes typically work best in a party but nobody votes Slayer Pro anyway.

The remaining players are stacked teams of players that vote for Infinity so they can play with their broken abilities. I’ve played my fair share and its not for me. I’d rather stick to customs and play the maps there.

What I don’t get is how competitive players do nothing but complain about gametypes such as Infinity Slayer but never vote the better alternative gametypes hence why I’m not playing Majestic. I’ll be watching top players stream and they will vote Infinity on Adrift over Legendary on a map like Haven. There clearly is a larger group of people that enjoy Infinity than we think… I guess the cool thing to do is hate on it.

Should not be list. Matters not. You don’t vote on map but game type. How boring. Sometimes you end up on the same two maps over and over. Adress the real problem.

IMO, it’s because it’s too little, too late. Everyone who played this game and wanted to play the DLC is mostly gone. The last map pack was released almost a year ago, and now they’re sort of addressing the problem? No thanks.

Plus, the people who are still playing don’t have any reason to spend their hard earned money on map packs, simply because they aren’t mandatory and don’t get played. Your current average Halo player would rather play a stock playlist, and those who have the DLC on their hard drive are mostly playing other games, other consoles, or not playing at all by now.

> IMO, it’s because it’s too little, too late. Everyone who played this game and wanted to play the DLC is mostly gone. The last map pack was released almost a year ago, and now they’re sort of addressing the problem? No thanks.
>
> Plus, the people who are still playing don’t have any reason to spend their hard earned money on map packs, simply because they aren’t mandatory and don’t get played. Your current average Halo player would rather play a stock playlist, and those who have the DLC on their hard drive are mostly playing other games, other consoles, or not playing at all by now.

^ All of this crossed my mind when I was playing it. The only people who forked over the extra cash for the DLC and are going out of their way to play it over the Holiday weekend (here in the States, at least) this late after all the DLC was released are all hardcore dedicated ninjas. That playlist is hard right now. I would say they’re all “good” but I keep seeing camo, boltshot, and promethean vision.

To be honest, the gametypes in the DLC playlists tend to be bad, and so does the connection and skill matching. I would prefer the DLC matching to be more strict in the main playlists rather than a dedicated DLC playlist.

Pretty much, at this point I don’t see the point in bothering with the DLC. If you ask me most of the maps were crap anyway.

> To be honest, the gametypes in the DLC playlists tend to be bad, and so does the connection and skill matching. I would prefer the DLC matching to be more strict in the main playlists rather than a dedicated DLC playlist.

Pretty much.

Halo 4 has very much been a DLC optional approach by 343i.

With Halo 3, you were definitely encouraged to buy the DLC, because you were stuck in social without it.

I would love it if they just drew a line in the sand and said “our primary playlists require DLC” from the beginning. Lock Big Team Battle, Team Slayer, SWAT etc all behing the DLC wall and then have the non-DLC playlists. It’s too late now, but may as well start off by catering to your core audience.

As much as we all cry for DLC, it is sad that nobody plays it when it becomes available. Heck, I rarely even play Halo anymore. However, I may have stuck around a little longer if 44% of all my matchmaking games weren’t on two maps- Exile and Ragnarok.

No reason to not keep it. I can now play the maps I paid extra money for whenever I want. Should be permanent.

The DLC playlist has more players then proving ground. I say Proving ground should get cut before the DLC playlist

> The DLC playlist has more players then proving ground. I say Proving ground should get cut before the DLC playlist

But what would that achieve. People who regularly play Proving Grounds play it because there is no other competitive alternative. I doubt that by removing the playlist they will suddenly start playing Infinity Slayer in the DLC playlist. No, they will leave the game entirely or stick to customs.

If people don’t frequent the forum or they haven’t picked up the game in a while they don’t know about it. I didn’t know for about half of the first week it was available. Still has higher pop than proving grounds though.

The thing is, at this point in Halo 4’s life, DLC owners are a minority plain and simple. The 200-250 people playing the DLC playlist are probably the only DLC owners for this game still actually playing. And the numerous threads on here seem to be created and commented on by the same people each time.

Maybe they should make the ones that don’t have the DLC only be able to play like Team slayer or something like that. Like in Halo 3. There you actually got to play the DLC you paid for atleast… And a DLC playlist, come on, everyone just wants their regular playlists with DLC maps incorporated.

> Maybe they should make the ones that don’t have the DLC only be able to play like Team slayer or something like that. Like in Halo 3. There you actually got to play the DLC you paid for atleast… And a DLC playlist, come on, everyone just wants their regular playlists with DLC maps incorporated.

They tried this in Halo: Reach and ended up removing the non-DLC maps because people wanted just the DLC maps.

There is a DLC Playlist !! Awesome

I might play it when I get back from Vegas… It’s hard to follow up on your X360 games when you have a XboxOne with Battlefield 4.

Cant wait for the MCC :slight_smile:

you say there is 240 people playing the DLC? I say 241 now :smiley: