After a full weekend with Halo 5, MCC feels odd

See thread title. That’s it and that’s all. All these games feel strange as -Yoink- after playing H5

I know right? One of the main reasons is due to the fact the in Halo 5, the aimer was actually in the dead center of the screen for the first time in any Halo game, whereas every game beforehand had the aimer below the center. Plus, several times i’ve tried to use Thruster Pack to then realize i’m trying it on the wrong game.

I agree, the originals feel slow and clunky to me after playing 5 atm and they show their age much much more lol, i gotta re adjust.
Loved the h5 early access beta though, cant wait for more

Everything just feels…dated. Very, very dated. I hadn’t realized how archaic the games were until playing Halo 5, seeing a “reimagination” of the old formula and seeing just how old said formula was. Don’t get me wrong, I still have a blast playing the old ones, and I probably always will, but they are definitely showing their age and I think this old fogey is actually open to the new Halo 5 formula, whereas before the beta I was very skeptical.

> 2533274855872059;2:
> I know right? One of the main reasons is due to the fact the in Halo 5, the aimer was actually in the dead center of the screen for the first time in any Halo game, whereas every game beforehand had the aimer below the center. Plus, several times i’ve tried to use Thruster Pack to then realize i’m trying it on the wrong game.

Wasn’t H:CE’s reticule centered? I swear it is in MCC at least

Try playing Halo on Xb360 after a month of 60fps BF4. My god.

> 2533274812471748;7:
> I dont feel MCC odd, i feel a Halo game. When i can found a match…

When I played Reach beta, going back to 3 felt weird.