AFKING in FF needs to be adressed.

As many of you may allready know AFK = Someone that is not at their controller (Or not participating on the game) right now it seems that since Bungie has left the cotnrol of Reach and future Halo games on 343’s hands people have begun AFKING once more thinking they wont get in troubles for this.

I hope 343 will do what has been done in the past, and CR bans + Rank resets this players as it is very annoying searching for a game of FF just to find your team mates arent playing.

Before the old argument used on B.net about how it is more kills for us let me tell you something, if we wanted more kills or all kills for our selves then we would play score attack not FF, when we search for teammates to play FF with we are expecting them to be active during the game.

I know this will probably get me banned but it is worth it, right now over at B.net there are several of this users bragging about how they can AFK all day without repercussions wich is sickening as they only wish to troll some of their GT’s are:

Ice Agee (Wich finds trolling B.net amusing)
HC Lone Wolf

And others without linked Gamertags.

Apart from the aftermentioned punishment i think at least FF wise the game completion bonus CR should be removed and base the CR given out based on performance/kills, this would defeat the purpose of AFKING for only game completion Cr.

I couldn’t agree with you more. AFKers really piss me off!

But, you forgot to mention the OTHER reason people AFK in FF. To boost their Perfection Commedation.

Don’t worry though. If they do it more than a few times, the banhammer WILL catch up to them.

> I couldn’t agree with you more. AFKers really piss me off!
>
> But, you forgot to mention the OTHER reason people AFK in FF. To boost their Perfection Commedation.
>
>
> Don’t worry though. If they do it more than a few times, the banhammer WILL catch up to them.

Ah yes I forgot that part too, sadly I am beginning to doubt the banhammer as one of the guys GT I posted has AFKED his way up to Forerunner…

One would guess with such large history the banhammer would of detected them by now but it seems they have foudn a way to circumvent the system and not get hit.

I took a look at his history. For the past month, he has gotten at least a few kills in every FF. Banhammer won’t affect him due to those few kills. That’s just the way the system is set up bro.

> I took a look at his history. For the past month, he has gotten at least a few kills in every FF. Banhammer won’t affect him due to those few kills. That’s just the way the system is set up bro.

I know, tho I recall Bungie could detect those that only got a few kills and then AFKED and then they got reset I hope 343 can do the same.

Agreed as well, I hope they get the banhammer soon as HC Wolf thinks 343 does not have teeth to even do anything. I think they really will swing that banhammer. I have such a fun image of BSAngel swing a big hammer in my mind.

Yeah I wish they had a better system for catching AFKers in FF. I think they should do it based on Kills per wave. So if a person doesn’t get kills in 3-4 waves out of 15 (arcadefight) that would be considered AFK and they would get banned.

Also I hope that 343i does a mass reset like Bungie did for every one who has AFKed after the big reset (5/24) i think it was.

> > I took a look at his history. For the past month, he has gotten at least a few kills in every FF. Banhammer won’t affect him due to those few kills. That’s just the way the system is set up bro.
>
> I know, tho I recall Bungie could detect those that only got a few kills and then AFKED and then they got reset I hope 343 can do the same.

Well it did take 5 months from the intro of FF Arcade to do the bans/resets. Patience is needed.

Getting cR is tough, and currently, the easiest way to get big credits is AFK’ing and commendation boosting, both of which I’m a little guilty of. AFK the most, because it has the most flawed detection system. All you have to do is get a few kills every Round to make it look like you’re contributing a little.

I wish the system for obtaining cR in Firefight was based on performance, not length of time.

I wasnt AFKing though Im just really really bad at firefight and the aliens were too hard to kill :slight_smile:

> > Lol you mad bro?
> > I still think its pathetic how much this bothers you LOLOL
>
> Ladys and gentleman here we have one of the trolls from B.net wich seems to be quite afraid now that this matter has ben brought up on the 343 forums, after all on one of his threads obver at B.net I asked why he didnt have the guts to come to this forums to post his braggign about him self AFKING FF.
>
> Sorry bro this isnt B.net your trolling doesnt work, have a good day.

What makes me sad is that Ice Agee used to play honestly up until the 9th Aug when HC Wolf at some point showed him the dark side by AFKing.