AFKer's Bannhammer/RankReset Again?

It has been a year ago seince Bungie did the bungie rank reset for the Afker’s (including me) but I think we should have another one for the people who need to learn their lesson Again or the people who have not learned yet for AFKing.

The Banhammer is still around. It didn’t stop with Bungie. If you AFK in Firefight, you’ll get banned and/or reset, so don’t do it.

A.F.K? I believe it stands for away from keyboard am I correct?

Away From Kontroler. MK style ;D

Some idiot was AFKing in FF earlier, then at the end he jumped on a Ghost and killed stuff with the last minute. So I blew his Ghost up which incidently got him killed in the out of bounds area. That’s so much more fun than the Banhammer way :stuck_out_tongue: Instead of the banhammer I reckon they should do something far more humiliating. Like a traffic cone on their head which gives limited eyesight… PERMANENTLY!!! >:]

Maybe a Frilly dress to acompany it…

> Away From Kontroler. MK style ;D
>
> Some idiot was AFKing in FF earlier, then at the end he jumped on a Ghost and killed stuff with the last minute. So I blew his Ghost up which incidently got him killed in the out of bounds area. That’s so much more fun than the Banhammer way :stuck_out_tongue: Instead of the banhammer I reckon they should do something far more humiliating. Like a traffic cone on their head which gives limited eyesight… PERMANENTLY!!! >:]
>
> Maybe a Frilly dress to acompany it…

It’s actually pathetic, if you really think about it.

“I’m going to AFK for fifteen-twenty minutes, then hop back in for a few kills.”

That’s, honestly, not a good method of managing your time. You get distracted too much from completing other tasks effectively.

AFKing is not worth it, but some people will still do it because they think that such behavior is advantageous.

Just submit bad feedback and earn all of the credits that you can before they come back to play.

Just ban them from MM for life. Dont bother with a reset. They are a waste of space. They ruin FF for people who actually enjoy FF

You cannot be AFK if there isn’t a keyboard around. What’s up with the hive minded now a days? The term is AFC. Use the bain people THE BRAIN!

"You cannot be AFK if there isn’t a keyboard around. What’s up with the hive minded now a days? The term is AFC. Use the bain people THE BRAIN! "

You should of used your “Brain” and not your “Bain” and proof read your comment before posted. Oh and “Nowadays” is all one word. Sorry but you are being picky.

> The Banhammer is still around. It didn’t stop with Bungie. If you AFK in Firefight, you’ll get banned and/or reset, so don’t do it.

Yup.

they should ban and reset everyone who is leader board banned on halotracker.com.being banned from that site shows that u either boosted ur kd in matchmaking by using guests or massively afk in firefight

> It has been a year ago seince Bungie did the bungie rank reset for the Afker’s (including me) but I think we should have another one for the people who need to learn their lesson Again or the people who have not learned yet for AFKing.

Yep, agreed.

> "You cannot be AFK if there isn’t a keyboard around. What’s up with the hive minded now a days? The term is AFC. Use the bain people THE BRAIN! "
>
> You should of used your “Brain” and not your “Bain” and proof read your comment before posted. Oh and “Nowadays” is all one word. Sorry but you are being picky.

lol

People these days …

> You cannot be AFK if there isn’t a keyboard around. What’s up with the hive minded now a days? The term is AFC. Use the bain people THE BRAIN!

The console Keyboard ;3

AFC would sound like a southern soup…

Because resting people’s rank will stop them from AFK’ing, right? (Sarcasm).

Why you feel the need to complain about them I will never know. They’re not doing you any harm.

No such thing as a Banhammer anymore once people get 10 kills and just AFK for the rest of the game in FF, people should be use to players in Reach who are that bad at the game that they need to AFK in FF to rank up in a game where even losing helps you rank up.

Rank reset? Didn’t know that happened

> You cannot be AFK if there isn’t a keyboard around. What’s up with the hive minded now a days? The term is AFC. Use the bain people THE BRAIN!

Understand the internet terms. AFK doesn’t just mean Away From Keyboard it is also used along side just Away as a term for someone who is not at their controller either it be a keyboard or not.

If you see someone AFKing, glitching, or cheating in any way: View Profile -> File Complaint -> Tampering -> Cheating.

Do this and they will get what is coming to them.

> Because resting people’s rank will stop them from AFK’ing, right? (Sarcasm).
>
> Why you feel the need to complain about them I will never know. They’re not doing you any harm.

It’s so obvious that you are just asking for negative attention.

“Resting” people’s ranks should be an indicator to them that they are not following the rules properly.

If people continue to AFK after being reset for AFKing, then you know that there is a serious mental problem involved. It’s usually arrogance or just flat out stupidity.

“Don’t put your hand on the hot stove.”

Puts hand on the hot stove

Burns hand

Does it again to get “back” at the stove

Actively promoting AFKing on the forums isn’t really a good idea. You’re just gonna get flamed and ridiculed, unless you want to be supers0ak’s best friend.

> If you see someone AFKing, glitching, or cheating in any way: View Profile -> File Complaint -> Tampering -> Cheating.
>
> Do this and they will get what is coming to them.

Eh, no they won’t. The Xbox Live team never (or seemingly never) act on any of those reports. 343 probably never see them. I still report them though in case they win the lottery.