AFK Posiable Solution?

We saw a increase of AFKers over the weeks which might of been due to the extended match making times, so many people might of dropped onto the dashboard to view other things.

So I wonder if there’s a way for 343 to fix it when your searching for a match and you drop onto your dashboard that it boots you from searching for a match?

That would create problems just by itself.

A better method would be that if you return to your dashboard, it alerts you that a match is found. And if the person is not there, during the voting process there would be an absent voting spot if you really didn’t care. There votes would not care since there would be two map options and a random option as well Anyone that does not vote would get removed and would find people to fill in those spots before starting the match.

I saw most people just quitting, I’m surprised there were afkers since most seem to dislike H5. The dashboard method notifications don’t always work, seen this issue happen in plenty of games where it does seem to have a delay on telling the user.

> 2533274829873463;3:
> I saw most people just quitting, I’m surprised there were afkers since most seem to dislike H5. The dashboard method notifications don’t always work, seen this issue happen in plenty of games where it does seem to have a delay on telling the user.

There was. I would play breakpoint with my friends and there was always one in there. If it was on the enemy team my friends and I would find creative ways to kill them. We pushed on to one of the towers and ground pounded him with all of us that were still up

There should be an inactivity timer that kicks players after a certain amount of time. Seeing as how fast matches are and the time to get into combat is relatively short, the timer should be about 30 seconds. If you don’t move, look around, shoot, or all three together for 30 seconds, in case some jerk has his controller’s thumb stick taped down to move their character forward, it should boot them from the match for inactivity.