AFK Players Everywhere!

Seriously, almost every match I play there is someone who is AFK. The match searching does not take long enough to justify going AFK and it’s getting on my nerves. Especially in breakout. Half of my matches that I played to get my rank were lost because we were basically down a person. If you’re just going to flat out not play then don’t even bother starting the beta at all.

Agreed. I’ve ran into quite a few AFK people then normal. Not sure the problem, but it’s pretty unfixable. Just gotta bite the bullet brother.

Well to be fair most are probably just quitting.

They should implement a kicking system for AFK players.

> 2533274900925596;4:
> They should implement a kicking system for AFK players.

Only if they include JIP since kicking someone for having to disappear for a few seconds would unbalance a team.

> 2533274829873463;5:
> > 2533274900925596;4:
> > They should implement a kicking system for AFK players.
>
>
> Only if they include JIP since kicking someone for having to disappear for a few seconds would unbalance a team.

This

> 2533274829873463;5:
> > 2533274900925596;4:
> > They should implement a kicking system for AFK players.
>
>
> Only if they include JIP since kicking someone for having to disappear for a few seconds would unbalance a team.

This, please. I have no idea how difficult it would be to implement, but if it’s at all possible it’s badly needed.

And for the “my stats/ranking!” people: only count K/D for JIP games, don’t have it affect anyone’s W/L or rank.

Question: Can I rank up my CSR score without having to do anything but be in a game? If so, being AFK sounds like a sweet way to rank that up to get armor unlocks without having to do anything…?

> 2724275667461698;8:
> Question: Can I rank up my CSR score without having to do anything but be in a game? If so, being AFK sounds like a sweet way to rank that up to get armor unlocks without having to do anything…?

^This its been done before. this is what happens when you put unlocks in betas lol Gears of War 3 Beta -- Player Going AFK for Unlockable - YouTube i did it, got all the unlocks for GoW3 beta for the final game. I don’t care what people think its just a beta. You put unlocks and with my limited time to play but i need the unlocks ill do whatever it takes. in the end its a beta and they are looking for bugs and improvements. after Halo 5 comes out there will be less AFKs even if there isn’t a boot feature because it isn’t time limited. I AFK more in Halo 5 Beta more not because I am trying to boost. it just takes forever to get matches and so i go to take a drink or do something else while i wait. sometimes im waiting over 5 min for a game, thats unacceptable and you expect people to sit there for 5 min. it should be a 1 min search. after a min you start the game with what you have. I’m not a patient person i like to jump into games right away not sit there waiting. ADD can do that to people. So either get games started quicker or AFK will happen. there are other things i can do while I wait. Just like as I’m typing this it just now found a match and i will get to it after i finish writing what i have to say.