AFK people

Will AFK people be booted? In Reach, they stayed the whole game, and if they were on the other team, it made for easy kills, but if they were on your team, you lose. I don’t see why there is no reason to boot inactive players.

> Will AFK people be booted?

I hope so.

Maybe a team vote system to boot afk’s?

There was no way to track an AFK player when Reach was released, and still isn’t now.

For Halo 4, I have suggested a few times, to use ATLAS’ technology to see if a player isn’t moving, or getting kills, and kick them from the game for being inactive/AFK.

> Maybe a team vote system to boot afk’s?

No, no, no.

Left 4 Dead 2 had that and it was abused to hell.

> There was no way to track an AFK player when Reach was released, and still isn’t now.
>
> For Halo 4, I have suggested a few times, to use ATLAS’ technology to see if a player isn’t moving, or getting kills, and kick them from the game for being inactive/AFK.
>
>
>
> > Maybe a team vote system to boot afk’s?
>
> No, no, no.
>
> Left 4 Dead 2 had that and it was abused to hell.

Oh yeah, definitely. I remember during games people would call votes every 5 seconds just to annoy the hell out of you.

Just do what every other good game does.

If you’re inactive for 3 minutes then you get booted. If they are exploiting it by spinning around in circles, then I haven’t got a clue what we could do.

> Just do what every other good game does.
>
> If you’re inactive for 3 minutes then you get booted. If they are exploiting it by spinning around in circles, then I haven’t got a clue what we could do.

If someone wants to break their controller by getting it stuck in that position, by all means let them.

Just quit and enter in a different game, at least, that’s what i’m going to do.

Drop in, drop outs should help us find matches quiclkly enough to do that.

Yes, i hate to have AFK or REALLY bad gamers in my team.