Advice to make Halo 4 fun.

Here is some of your fans advice, from being disappointed to very happy with bungie’s playlists in the past.

Number 1: Bring back some of H3’s cool community features. This really made it more of a game believe it or not. In case your confused what I am talking about:
-Double XP weekends, I loved fiesta! and living dead on H3 DXP was way cooler.
-Bungie Favorites (probably called Waypoint favorites) those 5 screenshots, maps, and etc were way better than going through 50 most downloaded photos, most of which are stupid anime, and only like 3 are actually good.
-Watching theater in a party. It turned Halo into youtube, and i have no idea why bungie took it out in reach.

Number 2: Remove Credits! and bring back Halo 3 style unlocking. Many people can agree with me on this one. it was much more enjoyable to do all of the vidmasters to earn a [once] rare armor like recon. In halo reach to get the most valuable skull, haunted, having no life is a requirement. You have to play for a very long time in Reach to get it. Instead of being rewarded for your effort, your being rewarded for patience, NOT FUN! In halo 3 you would unlock armor by either reaching a certain rank BY SKILL! or by doing an achievement. The fun of getting a new armor for being a total beast was much more satisfying than buying it after drooling over it for a while.

Number 3: Put a playlist group devoted completely to Classic gametypes.
Here’s the run down: on November 15th, we will all be able to play a very similar version of Halo CE on xbox live. Assuming that it lives up to my and many other people’s expectations, That aspect of classic halo will be taken care of. Halo 3 is still playable as well, that leaves us with none other than Halo 2, the only halo game that so far will never be able to be played online again.
Here is my proposal to replicate that Halo 2ish feel:
-If you guys are planning on putting the DMR in halo 4 (horrible move, many fans will be disappointed) but in the case that you do, put in the Battle Rifle AS WELL, just as a present to all of us who have become accustomed to it in Halo 2 and Halo 3. It’s a very simple solution too, all you have to do is add an option to" Weapons on map" and it will say “Map Default: BRs”. what this will do is replace any DMR with a BR and keep everything else on the map the same.
-If dual wielding is out in default settings, let it be in custom gametype options.
-I can go on, its not that hard just make a playlist that replicates the halo 2 feel.

Number 4: Bring back Living dead in double EXP!
Heres the truth: Living dead was much more fun in Halo 3, why? because the maps were much more suitable for infection and the infected people didn’t freaking run at you with sprint or evade! Even if you get a bultrue in Reach, you will sometimes die because the zombie sprinting and lunging at the same time = kill [no matter what]! I remember when save one bullet was just a gametype, not the default settings. As for the reason it should be back in Double EXP weekends? well unless I am wrong, I believe the reason bungie made infection the way it was, w/ zombies sprinting and evading, was to make it fair so people wouldn’t just join and kill people just for credits. People were still geting Do you remember how much more freaking fun this was than playing infection on sword base? and finally, please just let the zombies have full shields again and let humans have unlimited ammo. and please no sprint or evade for the zombies. If you guys won’t do the above than at least make a “traditional infection” or “classic infection” playlist.

Number 5: Add an “invite all” feature to custom games.
Let us have an “invite all” feature, which will invite all recent players and friends of friends to your game who are already playing Halo 4. In the start menu in privacy options you can choose whether to allow people to send these invites to you or not incase it gets annoying.

Number 6: Ranked playlists were much more fun and more fair than the Arena.
In the Arena you had to play four games to get a rating, and you had to play every day for a, Week? (sorry i didn’t play more than about 20 games of arena since the launch of reach.) to earn a gold or platinum or whatever) OK because of my lack of knowledge on the Arena, Im just gonna say Lone wolves was the best and having about 6 ranked playlists instead of 1 arena playlist was way better. plus it was more fair when you were matched with someone else.

Number 7: Community maps.
Please choose GOOD, FAIR, FUN maps, not BALANCED, YET BORING maps. Halo 3 community maps never failed to disappoint, but that was not the case in halo Reach. The only one i really liked was Wayont and of course Hemmorhage. but besides all the maps and how they played, Aesthetics were really boring.

Please make up to 3 Forge maps, Not forge worlds which take up too much resources and forces you guys to put crappy ugly forge pallettes, but simple Forge Maps.
here are 2 of my ideas of Forge maps that could be included on the disk itself.
Forge map #1: Make a remake of foundry first off, and let us open up the garages so we can have a little bit of fun outdoor. UNSC themed
Forge map #2: A Sandtrap map would be suitable, where you can move around the blocks up and off the ground. if you place a soft death boundary, make it so that the mines or whatever you call them will be in that zone and come right up and explode if you go in that area.

That’s all. My 7 wants for matchmaking and playlists.

Some one get this guy a cookie! ASAP!
Good wants, I completely agree with all of em’. Invite all is brilliant.

1 true
2 true
3 No dmr
4 yes
5 really needed
6 true
7 true

I loved the battle rifle. And I LOVED Double Exp Weekend, with Fiesta Slayer and Brainss… I got agree with almost everyone of those. May I add that this Would go great in the topic Halo Feedback Topic in The General Disscusion.

i agree w/ all 7

> Number 2: Remove Credits! and bring back Halo 3 style unlocking. Many people can agree with me on this one. it was much more enjoyable to do all of the vidmasters to earn a [once] rare armor like recon. In halo reach to get the most valuable skull, haunted, having no life is a requirement. You have to play for a very long time in Reach to get it. Instead of being rewarded for your effort, your being rewarded for patience, NOT FUN! In halo 3 you would unlock armor by either reaching a certain rank BY SKILL! or by doing an achievement. The fun of getting a new armor for being a total beast was much more satisfying than buying it after drooling over it for a while.

No no no. You want to know what was really fun about the Vidmaster Challenges? The actual challenges, no the completion of them or the reward. I don’t know about you, but what I recall of the Halo 3 style of unlocking armor is a lot of complaints about how annoying the achievements were, or how giving recon to everyone was an insult to those who actually earned it (something I still agree on). Halo Reach’s style of buying armor is much better because it rewards players for playing the game, and there is much more armor to unlock than in Halo 3. Halo 3’s style didn’t take long, and once it was done, that was it. Halo Reach takes a lot longer, depending on a player’s commitment to the game.

> Number 6: Ranked playlists were much more fun and more fair than the Arena.
> In the Arena you had to play four games to get a rating, and you had to play every day for a, Week? (sorry i didn’t play more than about 20 games of arena since the launch of reach.) to earn a gold or platinum or whatever) OK because of my lack of knowledge on the Arena, Im just gonna say Lone wolves was the best and having about 6 ranked playlists instead of 1 arena playlist was way better. plus it was more fair when you were matched with someone else.

I think this can easily be solved by returning to what the arena was before: a playlist category with 5 or 6 playlists (Slayer, FFA, Objective, etc). Arena is a far better system than Halo 2 or 3 did. Halo 2 and 3 gave you a rank based mostly on win to lose ratios, and while Arena does account for wins and loses, it also accounts for individual skill and team contribution. Plus, you have to continually earn your rank, you can’t just earn it once and sit on it.

Also, what do you mean “it was more fair when you were matched with someone else”? Are you saying Halo 3’s trueskill systems was better than Reach’s?