Advice on 1v3 ua

Anyone have a general strat for 1v3-ing. I know that u can pump gauss against triple covi. ATM I try to take out the odd one out, so if there’s 2 humans I kill the covi, or if theres 2 covis I kill the human. Tips for an old pro?

Quit

Tanks should do the trick. Just use ur hogs in the beginning to do some damage.

Lol any team with a decent mind can beat one person

> Lol any team with a decent mind can beat one person

Well people that play 3v3 unarranged must not be too smart then. High level players 1v3 in unarranged all the time.

Usually gauss works well if they have at least two covie, otherwise tanks and wolves. A little harassment is alright, but usually the best way to win against three players is to wait until you have quite a big force and then try to take them out as quickly as you can, otherwise they’ll have time to build counters. It’s quite the opposite of how you should play in a normal game.

> > Lol any team with a decent mind can beat one person
>
> Well people that play 3v3 unarranged must not be too smart then. High level players 1v3 in unarranged all the time.
>
> Usually gauss works well if they have at least two covie, otherwise tanks and wolves. A little harassment is alright, but usually the best way to win against three players is to wait until you have quite a big force and then try to take them out as quickly as you can, otherwise they’ll have time to build counters. It’s quite the opposite of how you should play in a normal game.

That’s quite true…

Then the high level players must have a low TS to be playing with such bad kids.

> Then the high level players must have a low TS to be playing with such bad kids.

Good point

Happens with second accounts

even without second accounts you would probably run into a 1v3 at some point.

Good advice guys. Need to work on gauss with Ander and attack in the window of opportunity. Seems that if I build up with pt tanks some noob on other team has made a cobra wall. Od st ftw against a one man team

> Then the high level players must have a low TS to be playing with such bad kids.

No, it’s not that they have low TS, it’s that there are very few high level players. There are so few high level players that when one of them does decide to play 3v3 UA, there aren’t 5 other high level players to be put into a game with them.

Therefore when an 3v3 UA game is being made and each team will be TS 30 OVR for example, 1 team may get three TS 30 kids. The other will get a TS 50 player, along with two 20 TS kids. The TS 50 player MUST 1v3 the other team. I truly believe TS 20ish players don’t know how to tie shoes or wipe themselves after going to the bathroom.

I’ve also found it’s beneficial sometimes to simply boom with ur bad teammates. I’ve found there’s no point in rushing to PT tanks or boost banshees etc if ur teammates won’t have anything to back you up with.

At the same time I am a 20 TS and have not lost to a 1v3 in a long time or even ever. I can be with two other recruits and we will still win.

I made a video here to show you how to win a 1v3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L1vpNFTdPA&feature=youtu.be
=D

> I made a video here to show you how to win a 1v3
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L1vpNFTdPA&feature=youtu.be
> =D

I muted your video and used this song instead. 100x The epicness.

> > I made a video here to show you how to win a 1v3
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L1vpNFTdPA&feature=youtu.be
> > =D
> >
> > awesome
>
> I muted your video and used this song instead. 100x The epicness.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p53DokEXMo
>
> even more awesome

I find it helpful to assume that one player on the other team will do absolutely nothing or make worthless units (which is basically the same thing). You should probably go after the strongest player on the other team, the random unsc that just happens to be spamming tanks or the arbiter.

If its truly just you against three other players you should be utterly screwed there is no excuse for three people to lose to one. If you only mean youre two team mates are useless then you can still pull it off as hard as it would be you just have to crush them in one decisive move. 2v3’s are more possible but are still hard. And i dont know if anyone has had this problem but my TS rating has reset itself twice now, its really annoying so that might be another reason it isnt always accurate if other people have that problem. I mean, im a general and my TS is back down to a f’ing 2 (very, very recent change, yes).

> And i dont know if anyone has had this problem but my TS rating has reset itself twice now, its really annoying so that might be another reason it isnt always accurate if other people have that problem. I mean, im a general and my TS is back down to a f’ing 2 (very, very recent change, yes).

The leaderboards resets every 9-12 months for multiple reasons. Only you’re TS and games played go while youre rank and wins stay.

Click “Thank” if you found my post helpful

> > And i dont know if anyone has had this problem but my TS rating has reset itself twice now, its really annoying so that might be another reason it isnt always accurate if other people have that problem. I mean, im a general and my TS is back down to a f’ing 2 (very, very recent change, yes).
>
> The leaderboards resets every 9-12 months for multiple reasons. Only you’re TS and games played go while youre rank and wins stay.
>
> Click “Thank” if you found my post helpful

Ah is that why? Thats stupid whats the point of it then i dont play often enough to really get it high if it resets every now and again but oh well