Advertising for the new HCEA maps.

I hope they do another video like Defiant to the end Link. I really love how 343 has taken a deep interest in the fiction of the Halo universe. I know these maps are “remakes” but they could still come up with some kind of deeper back story for them. What do you think??

I agree. I still remember the part of the Defiant Map Vidoc where Frankie declares “This is all we’re doing from now on, Halo maps and Halo things.” (or something like that, lol). Made my heart all warm and fuzzy :slight_smile:

EDIT: Oops, I thought you were referring to another video! I do love the fiction based videos on Waypoint though, I wish they released them more often. They should definitely do one on the canonical locations of the CEA maps!

> I agree. I still remember the part of the Defiant Map Vidoc where Frankie declares “This is all we’re doing from now on, Halo maps and Halo things.” (or something like that, lol). Made my heart all warm and fuzzy :slight_smile:
>
> EDIT: Oops, I thought you were referring to another video! I do love the fiction based videos on Waypoint though, I wish they released them more often. They should definitely do one on the canonical locations of the CEA maps!

I am glad I am not the only one who would want something like that. I have nothing but love for Bungie and the universe they created but I am toatlly thrilled with how 343 is handling it. Halo is King!!!

> > I agree. I still remember the part of the Defiant Map Vidoc where Frankie declares “This is all we’re doing from now on, Halo maps and Halo things.” (or something like that, lol). Made my heart all warm and fuzzy :slight_smile:
> >
> > EDIT: Oops, I thought you were referring to another video! I do love the fiction based videos on Waypoint though, I wish they released them more often. They should definitely do one on the canonical locations of the CEA maps!
>
> I am glad I am not the only one who would want something like that. I have nothing but love for Bungie and the universe they created but I am toatlly thrilled with how 343 is handling it. Halo is King!!!

Agreed! I remember back in 2008 when I first heard about 343, I was very sceptical, but now I’m really excited! I love Bungie and what they’ve done, but Halo really needs a new top quality developer who can take it to new places. Bungie needed to move on to stay creative, and 343 steps in as the team that loves Halo and can’t wait to start making games. Consider me optimisitc. :slight_smile:

With David Ellis (total sellout) making the Defiant vids, I’m sure he’ll probably be putting together some HALO:CE-A stuff for us all to enjoy. He did a great job with Defiant.

> With David Ellis (total sellout) making the Defiant vids, I’m sure he’ll probably be putting together some HALO:CE-A stuff for us all to enjoy. He did a great job with Defiant.

Aren’t you aVeryEasyTarget, the guy I talked to about the Halo 4 announcment, lol? And yes, he sure did a great job.

I’m really looking forward to the future and all the announcements to come.

> With David Ellis (total sellout) making the Defiant vids, I’m sure he’ll probably be putting together some HALO:CE-A stuff for us all to enjoy. He did a great job with Defiant.

Yea also some vidocs are always cool! love the behind the scenes stuff.

<4