ADULT Online Gaming Community Looking For MATURE Gamers!!

Hey Guys!

I don’t want to “spam” the forums here… We’re definitely not a “Clan” – we’re just a group of 18+ Respectful Mature Gamers, who were wondering (because I’ve read over some of the forum posts here and you guys seem like you’re very mature and intelligent people) if you’d be interested in checking us out!

http://www.iGameOrDie.com Thanks For your time!

Take Care,
Matt.
GT: xBarney is GoD

Love the intro. I might be interested.

Oh, if only I was over 18.

I just threw my hat in the ring!!! hope to hear from you guys soon. I just started a thread today asking for gamers with style and backbone to friend request me on live if they liked my stats… heres a link to my service record

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Default.aspx?player=jeffmfbk&sg=0

Nice! We just received your join forms that you sent in (I just shot out an e-mail to let you know what’s going to happen next and what you can do in the meantime)!

We’ll see you online soon!

> Nice! We just received your join forms that you sent in (I just shot out an e-mail to let you know what’s going to happen next and what you can do in the meantime)!
>
> We’ll see you online soon!

Where you the one that told me you where a laker fan too? :smiley: or doest the bot follow the nba?

If ADMIN BOT says he likes the Lakers I would definitely not say anything bad about the team! I fear him!

LOL J/K… Yeah that was me… We could make a bot send out automatic replies, but I generally like doing things myself and make it personalized (to let people know that we care about who they are - and there’s an actual HUMAN on the other end)…

Just as a heads up our division leaders over in halo reach are ixi NOVA (Luis) and Hippie is GoD (Bree), both are awesome people and will most likely contact you tomorrow.

If you’d like to help them speed up the process of getting you in I’d send a friend request over to “GoD halo reach” (our community tag) – We run weekly short meetings then game nights every Friday in Reach + (since there’s always people on) – many impromptu meet-ups during the week…

Personally, I’m amidst finals - finals worth 100% of my grade (I’m currently doing a combined MBA/JD to become a Corporate Commercial Lawyer) - so I’ll see you online eventually! If I’m able to sneak away from my study books for a bit! My GT is: xBarney is GoD AND xBarneyStintsonn (yes two “n’s” that wasn’t a typo).

yea thats pretty cool i like someone taking the time to actually write something :D.i already sent an FR to the community tag. Hope to game with you guys soon.

We do what we can! :wink: We’ll see ya online!

ea I have a request in also for the community also. Got the email lastnight I’ll be on this friday on Game Night , I’m on everyday but friday for sure after 9 , and FR you xBarney is GoD and Wizard both

Hey!

Most likely the two people who will be running the meeting/game night will be Hippie is GoD (Bree) and ixi NOVA (Lou) – I’ll definitely try to make it out – I’ve got finals coming up, but there’s always a fair amount of mature people that show up to the meet-ups! You’ll definitely have fun!