Adrifts location and purpose found?

Take a look at this picture: here

This is nothing new, just the concept art for Adrift. Now if you look to the right side of the image, just above the planets orbit, you can see a curved object floating in orbit around the planet. However, whatever it is doesn’t look in very good shape due to the struts poking out of the end.

Now please direct yourself to the designated number of this station. It reads: 04-A7. Now other than the fact A7 is also what appeared on the smartGlass screening at E3, the other part of this number is 04. Now, I don’t know if this is just my mind connecting random dots, or if there may be something substantial here.

I believe that this is one of a set of stations based to review, and examine the remnants of Installation-04 using the Mk-II Cyclops unit.

Your thoughts would be most appreciated. :slight_smile:

UPDATE: To further prove my theory, here is an image of Installation-04 and its neighbouring planet Threshold: here, notice how both in this image, and the previous one the planet is depicted as the same colour…

That. Is. BRILLIANT!

> That. Is. BRILLIANT!

You sir, are a mind reader.

Ditto what he said!

That’s a great idea… Further evidence could be that that the orange planet could be “Basis”(Threshold) the planet next to Installation 04

Basis(Threshold)

Woops… meant to say Threshold not basis

> That’s a great idea… im not sure but that orange planet could be “Basis” the planet next to Installation 04

Are there any images of Threshold that I could examine?

> > That’s a great idea… im not sure but that orange planet could be “Basis” the planet next to Installation 04
>
> Are there any images of Threshold that I could examine?

seems to just be blue

> > > That’s a great idea… im not sure but that orange planet could be “Basis” the planet next to Installation 04
> >
> > Are there any images of Threshold that I could examine?
>
> seems to just be blue

It seems not, look at my updated OP.

> > > > That’s a great idea… im not sure but that orange planet could be “Basis” the planet next to Installation 04
> > >
> > > Are there any images of Threshold that I could examine?
> >
> > seems to just be blue
>
> It seems not, look at my updated OP.

oops i got the names mixed up. I meant to say Threshold not basis.

Well, the holo-deck of the UNSC Infinity is programmed with several different areas to use for training, some real and some fabricated with a possibility of providing a real scenario.

It is quite possible that this location is either a human station posted at the deactivated installation 04 (just in case something were to happen with it’s remains) or such a place was programmed into the Infinity’s combat simulation systems to show off this once important installation, and provide a combat scenario in the interesting environment.

Very nice job OP, now when I play on adrift when i get halo 4 I can look up into space and remember CE

the location and function of the station in Adrift has already been confirmed. Its a repurposed CAA mining platform left drifting in the orbit of the gas giant Kholo after the UNSC defeat at the Battle of Kholo

> the location and function of the station in Adrift has already been confirmed. Its a repurposed CAA mining platform left drifting in the orbit of the gas giant Kholo after the UNSC defeat at the Battle of Kholo

Damn :frowning:

> > the location and function of the station in Adrift has already been confirmed. Its a repurposed CAA mining platform left drifting in the orbit of the gas giant Kholo after the UNSC defeat at the Battle of Kholo
>
> Damn :frowning:

I wonder if they changed it to that after making the concept art that you just analyzed, though…

> the location and function of the station in Adrift has already been confirmed. Its a repurposed CAA mining platform left drifting in the orbit of the gas giant Kholo after the UNSC defeat at the Battle of Kholo

That, is what they want you to think :stuck_out_tongue:

> That, is what they want you to think :stuck_out_tongue:

Creepy…

It’s all a conspiracy! From the very beginning we were all fooled!

Truely an excellent theory.

That’s a good theory. It might be hard to prove some of it though without some more pics

I think you may have found the set location. Though we are not visiting it in Campaign. Why? Because Frankie said they were taking no maps from the campaign.

"Although this CAA mining vessel was refitted as an ordnance transport, damage sustained during the Battle of Kholo has condemned it to an inescapable slide down the gravity well of a gas giant. On board, its automated systems continue unabated, their operations executed in eerie futility as they drift ever-closer to destruction… "