Adrift Resemblance?

Does anyone else think that Adrift resembles a two level version of Condemned/Uplink? It seems really similiar to me, except for the fact that adrift won’t have a Zero G center. But otherwise it seems like a two level version of condemned. Anyone else agree?

Well, it is a UNSC space platform, with similar decor, but otherwise…no.

The basic shape looks the same, but the gameplay looks a lot better than the bastardized goose chases that Condemned had.

It’s got a central room and corridors around it so some elements are the same but it’s got more of a H3 Longshore texture style going on. Should be pretty fun but i don’t reckon it’ll be that “competitive”

I did notice that while watching E3 gameplay.

The size of the maps and theme of the maps seem similar, to me.

Not really much else though.

Totally. Seen this similarity since the MLG gameplay footage.

Oddly enough, Condemned was a great map, but Adrift looks meh.

Eh, a little bit, but the other two didn’t have the same color/resemblance to this map.

> The basic shape looks the same, but the gameplay looks a lot better than the bastardized goose chases that Condemned had

Agreed.

i would say it more reminds me of orbital from halo 3 but bigger. but it also does remind me of condemned

I guess it may be a little like orbital. I don’t know it’s been a while since I’ve played it so I don’t know.