adrift mancannons

Almost 40% of the times i take one of them i end up killing myself, and when i make the jump, it feels like i barely made it. Has this ever happen to anyone or do i just suck at mancannon usage lol.

They are glitchy to say the least. Ive had them fail to fire, got shot short, got shot long and had it fail halfway leaving me falling to my death. Probably mostly lag related but even still, they need some tweaking.

My advice? Always try sprinting on to them if possible to ensure you go far enough.

I have been waiting for this post since day 1. Hell! why didn’t I make it!

> I have been waiting for this post since day 1. Hell! why didn’t I make it!

Agreed hopefully 343 fixs this quick …

> I have been waiting for this post since day 1. Hell! why didn’t I make it!

hahah same here, just played a team regicide match where i suicide TWICE, i said enough is enough LOL

I only die from the mancannons if it is lagging.

> I only die from the mancannons if it is lagging.

But doesn’t anyone else find this point hilarious.

‘I know, lets put these man cannons in where the slightest bit of lag will cause a suicide.’

‘sounds great to me! wat about active camo, where if you lag slightly, people will see you as if it wasn’t on!’

'Yes! And lets make the worst net code ever so we can troll those stupid fanboys so hard! I will laugh as I am wiping my -Yoink- with their money as they still defend it on the forums!

It happened to me, I think the cause is jumpin in the man cannon and not running in it.

those things ruined my killing frenzy once… I hate them

> Almost 40% of the times i take one of them i end up killing myself, and when i make the jump, it feels like i barely made it. Has this ever happen to anyone or do i just suck at mancannon usage lol.

Dating back to Halo 3, I remember that man cannons and gravity lifts never work 100% of the time as intended. Especially when you have the right push onto the it.
This is just something they wont fix because its just one of those things that makes Halo, Halo.