Admins here care

Before anyone starts talking about how bad 343i is and how Bungie was better I wanna bring your attention to this-

Admins here answer questions

Admins here post

Admins here actually work for 343i

So before the whole Bungie community rolls here and starts talking all this bs about Bungie being better ask yourself how many messages or questions a Bungie employee helped you with.

I enjoy 343i Forums 10x more than Bungies and hopefully the callibar will not fall on the 8th next month.

Wait till the entire Halo community gets here. Bungie do post in the forums, but there is 50 new posts every second. When all the Halo fans come to these forums, its going to look like 343 doesnt post too.
I do agree, they are doing a good job, but dont think Bungie never monitored their forums.

> Wait till the entire Halo community gets here. Bungie do post in the forums, but there is 50 new posts every second. When all the Halo fans come to these forums, its going to look like 343 doesnt post too.
> I do agree, they are doing a good job, but dont think Bungie never monitored their forums.

This

> So before the whole Bungie community rolls here and starts talking all this bs about Bungie being better ask yourself how many messages or questions a Bungie employee helped you with.

They have responded to me every single time except once (just got an auto-reply) But when countless members come here, how often do you think 343I will respond to your questions?

I hate how every single new person that comes here from B.net bashes Bungie. It’s annoying and extremely disrespectful.

> I hate how every single new person that comes here from B.net bashes Bungie. It’s annoying and extremely disrespectful.

People aren’t bashing Bungie, they’re bashing the community. And while it’s not really fair, you have to admit that the percentage of trolls and other kinds of “disruptive elements” is way out of whack over at the B.net forums. I mean, I’ve been active on a lot of different video game forums, but I’ve NEVER seen so much crap like on B.net.

However, that’s neither the fault of Bungie nor the community. Personally, I blame the forum ninjas. They’re quick to lock a topic that’s even only slightly off-topic, but as long as people bash their heads in and stay on-topic, that seems to be fine with them.

> > I hate how every single new person that comes here from B.net bashes Bungie. It’s annoying and extremely disrespectful.
>
> People aren’t bashing Bungie, they’re bashing the community. And while it’s not really fair, you have to admit that the percentage of trolls and other kinds of “disruptive elements” is way out of whack over at the B.net forums. I mean, I’ve been active on a lot of different video game forums, but I’ve NEVER seen so much crap like on B.net.
>
> However, that’s neither the fault of Bungie nor the community. Personally, I blame the forum ninjas. They’re quick to lock a topic that’s even only slightly off-topic, but as long as people bash their heads in and stay on-topic, that seems to be fine with them.

It’s what gives B.net its charm. Take it away and B becomes another boring video game board, well, the other sections will still be cool.

> It’s what gives B.net its charm. Take it away and B becomes another boring video game board, well, the other sections will still be cool.

It wouldn’t call that “charm”. I mean, it’s freaking annoying if you start some sort of serious topic to discuss this or that, and half the replies are “adapt”, “-Yoink-”, and so on.

Unfortunately, that’s what happens when you have as many members as b.net. The admins and mods have always responded to any questions I have, and I see Urk, Stosh and Achronos post quite a bit. The ratio is very skewed because of the member counts.

> > It’s what gives B.net its charm. Take it away and B becomes another boring video game board, well, the other sections will still be cool.
>
> It wouldn’t call that “charm”. I mean, it’s freaking annoying if you start some sort of serious topic to discuss this or that, and half the replies are “adapt”, “-Yoink-”, and so on.

Charm is a joke.

and to answer anyones question I never once have had a Bungie employee ever respond to me.

On here BS Angel answers me every time.

Bnet’s community is among the absolute worst I have ever seen and I have been on waypoint for a while now so no I didnt just show up. Believe me though when people make fake profiles just to troll your forums are out of control period.

> > > It’s what gives B.net its charm. Take it away and B becomes another boring video game board, well, the other sections will still be cool.
> >
> > It wouldn’t call that “charm”. I mean, it’s freaking annoying if you start some sort of serious topic to discuss this or that, and half the replies are “adapt”, “-Yoink-”, and so on.
>
> Charm is a joke.
>
> and to answer anyones question I never once have had a Bungie employee ever respond to me.
>
> On here BS Angel answers me every time.
>
> Bnet’s community is among the absolute worst I have ever seen and I have been on waypoint for a while now so no I didnt just show up. Believe me though when people make fake profiles just to troll your forums are out of control period.

Have you spent any amount of time in the optimatch forum? And just because they don’t answer you in particular doesn’t mean they don’t answer questions. Bungie cares just as much as 343i does. Also keep in mind that they are working on a new game so they are slowly stopping the responses because they are busy working on something not announced. Bungie is one of the best companies out there in terms of communicating and working with the community. Valve being another one. So far 343i is doing an amazing job, but they just started so they haven’t earned that rep quite yet. I’m sure they will in due time though. Keep up the great work folks. :wink: