Address to send this piece of -Yoink-

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter or make non-constructive posts.</mark>

Why dpnt you have a round the clock team tp weed put -Yoink!- hackers?? You make a game and everyone has to fend fpr themselves reporting gets you no where. Please tell me an address where i cam send thos trash and get my money back.

How do you even hack on an xbox one lol?

248 matches played, yeah, you’re not getting anything back… Except the bullets from the gun you dropped and the enemy picked up.

Yeah there arent any hackers but i agree the report system is garbage but it is all we have right now. Google the address if you seriously want it. You wont although you just want to complain. GL getting your money back.

Ppl glitch into walls eat bullets im talking while mags of br 900 ar shots its ridiculous how many pll glitch 343s monstrosity

Go into theater and get us a clip, otherwise you got nothing to credit your claim.

I hear you man, but based off of your original post they might not understand the issue you’re having. Always try to spell check and proof read your communications.

As many times as I’ve had “how the -Yoink- did that happen” moments, 10 times out of 10 it’s probably player/server lag

How could you guys read his post? there are tons of misspellings

Op, this will probably be locked.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

Not to mention i get robbed for all my rp boosts i use them and get NOTHING 343… Idk what you’re doing and i dont think you dp either. So please if you can see thos id like for you to refund my money amd i will send you the snapped disc in the mail. I velieve your address is 1 microsoft way

> 2535458049067969;9:
> How could you guys read his post? there are tons of misspellings

Don’t, you scan it and try to get a meaning to it. Something about hackers, feels cheated, and wants his money back.
In short, probably got his -Yoinked!- kicked by a clan/better players with mics, and feels the need to vent.

If this is a complaint thread please take it to the correct forum

I have a capture of it on my profile go take a look

Take a deep breath op.

link it here

> 2661949065475413;6:
> Go into theater and get us a clip, otherwise you got nothing to credit your claim.

Theater isn’t accurate. Ingame clip would be better.

> 2533274859517811;11:
> Not to mention i get robbed for all my rp boosts i use them and get NOTHING 343… Idk what you’re doing and i dont think you dp either. So please if you can see thos id like for you to refund my money amd i will send you the snapped disc in the mail. I velieve your address is 1 microsoft way

They take a match to refresh and show in your req bank.

Boi what

Ummm, there aren’t hackers in H5. Sorry, OP.

> 2533274967369999;2:
> How do you even hack on an xbox one lol?

You can’t, ops probably lagging or trolling

> 2535458049067969;9:
> How could you guys read his post? there are tons of misspellings

Its not the worst we’ve seen here