Additions to Forge

In Forge, we have loads of options on how we want our maps to look. But there are a couple of things I think should be added to improve the Forge experience.

• “Classic” Forge, by this I mean there should be a way to skip to the original style of Forge so old school people can forge easier
  • Decal color options, for certain maps, e.g. a hanger, you might want yellow and black warning stripes but right now we can only have the light grey color on them
  • AI, AI has been asked for a very long time. Spawning AIs could help simulate a map or just make a battle scene all that more awesome
  • More forge canvases
  • Lastly, I would like to see UNSC flying vehicles and the Phantom and Spirit make a return to forge

Thanks for reading,
a1ex51mc

I doubt they will use 2 different ways to forge. I mean they changed it for a reason. Gonna have to get used to it and I am sure it will become easier. I like the other ideas though.

Here is my response to those who need a “legacy” Forge mode:

Git gud

i would rather have the whole color category pop up instead of flipping through every single one. It is sometimes hard to find the right color or the color you had before

> 2533274868062286;4:
> i would rather have the whole color category pop up instead of flipping through every single one. It is sometimes hard to find the right color or the color you had before

Yes please.

I heard they were gonna add a Spirit and Phantom as props to balance out the Pelican.

> 2533274907200114;6:
> I heard they were gonna add a Spirit and Phantom as props to balance out the Pelican.

Don’t know where you heard that, but that’d be great!

> 2533274808210415;3:
> Here is my response to those who need a “legacy” Forge mode:
> Git gud

Haha

I’ve gotten used to the new Forge and it still takes me several hours to make a base that would’ve taken me 30 minutes to make in Reach/Halo 4. The problem with the new one is that they tailored it to hardcore 24/7 Forgers, not people who want to hop on and make a map with friends, save it, then head to custom games and begin killing each other senselessly.

Working with AIs in forge would be very tough to be honest, for the developer to put in and likely for us to work with

> 2533274845430275;10:
> Working with AIs in forge would be very tough to be honest, for the developer to put in and likely for us to work with

Maybe Halo 6?