Adding Versus AI Legendary Deathmatch.

I love playing against the AI but playing versus AI with domination and strongholds is annoying. I really only want to play deathmatch. Heroic is also too easy when teamed up with players who know what they are doing.

I think the vs AI is more of a feature to get newbies into multiplayer oa having it highwe rhan heroic would not work well unlesa they implementes it alongside a formulae based on mmr that adjusts the ai level.

Domination seems like it would make a cool meta tbh. But strongholds sucks and is only for casuals really.

They need to add matchmaking to co-op firefight. That would be real nice.

> 2533274833785535;2:
> I think the vs AI is more of a feature to get newbies into multiplayer oa having it highwe rhan heroic would not work well unlesa they implementes it alongside a formulae based on mmr that adjusts the ai level.
>
> Domination seems like it would make a cool meta tbh. But strongholds sucks and is only for casuals really.
>
> They need to add matchmaking to co-op firefight. That would be real nice.

Skirmish/Custom is also used for practice, there’s really no need for both to be used for noobs. I like playing against AI because it has a coop feel, and also you can play the way you want to in a roleplay style. You don’t have to build anti units the whole game or counter cheesy tactics. It’s alot more fun for me instead of getting super competitive heated I can relax and enjoy the game. I feel adding something to the multiplayer playlist would be alot easier on their end, but I agree on adding firefight matchmaking too.

I’d like to see this. Due to the fact that I seem to always get stuck playing these AI in Domination and Strongholds, while the latter is not bad Domination just kinda feels annoying with the AI. Plus, I play Halo Wars to watch huge armies destroy massive bases and other fortifications, not to sit and watch an army patrol a glowing tower and set up a bunch of siege units to guard.

I played my first 3v3 Versus AI deathmatch and was very disappointed at how easy it was. There should be legendary AI or at least an option for all players to select all legendary AIs.

Yeah well for everyone saying it’s to help the noobs, all the noobs play ranked first so I can see adding legendary AI for players who just want to play with others against them in death match.