Adding reqs to matchmaking

Adding reqs in matchmaking makes halo exciting that’s why ppl stop playing halo it’s so boring without any variation, how bout actually place a Mythic req as a “Power Weapon” not some boring rocket launcher with 4 boring shots.

Adding Mythics into Arena sounds like the worst idea ever. Of all time.

Got one word for you: Overpowered.

> 2535437652903765;2:
> Adding Mythics into Arena sounds like a colossally bad idea.

People WILL adapt, it will create a more skilled generation of halo players who know how to counter mythic reqs

Mythic Reqs should stay in warzone

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274828183901;5:
> Mythic Reqs should stay in warzone

Your boring and a scared noob

Nope lol. Your “people will adapt” is also not acceptable. How the hell do you adapt to a nornfang that ohk no matter what? Not to mention is has the most magnetism to it which takes away the skill that the lacking normal sniper has. Or an oath sworn giving speed boost? There’s a reason they didn’t include mythic weapons in arena play after the beta feedback. It just won’t work and just destroys the competitive environment. There’s a reason they have fiesta you know.

> 2535434455150681;6:
> > 2533274828183901;5:
> > Mythic Reqs should stay in warzone
>
>
> Your boring and a scared noob

You want overpowered weapons in arena and you’re calling me a noob?

> 2533274923562209;7:
> Nope lol. Your “people will adapt” is also not acceptable. How the hell do you adapt to a nornfang that ohk no matter what? Not to mention is has the most magnetism to it which takes away the skill that the lacking normal sniper has. Or an oath sworn giving speed boost? There’s a reason they didn’t include mythic weapons in arena play after the beta feedback. It just won’t work and just destroys the competitive environment. There’s a reason they have fiesta you know.

You got a point maybe not so much Mythics but ATLEAST Ultra Rare reqs as TRUE “Power weapons”

> 2535434455150681;1:
> Adding reqs in matchmaking makes halo exciting that’s why ppl stop playing halo it’s so boring without any variation

From your responses, I feel like this is a troll thread, but you should look from Reach to now to figure out why people left. Anyway, mythic weapons will just be too overpowered.

> 2533274860945165;3:
> Got one word for you: Overpowered.

Better to be overpowered than underwhelming right? Or no?

Definitely a troll thread. Leave it to the admins to lock it up.

> 2533274828183901;8:
> > 2535434455150681;6:
> > > 2533274828183901;5:
> > > Mythic Reqs should stay in warzone
> >
> >
> > Your boring and a scared noob
>
>
> You want overpowered weapons in arena and you’re calling me a noob?

Bro I was joking you’re Sr 146 you’re not a noob but you are very narrow minded right now

> 2535468425990603;12:
> Definitely a troll thread. Leave it to the admins to lock it up.

*serious thread sir

> 2535434455150681;14:
> > 2535468425990603;12:
> > Definitely a troll thread. Leave it to the admins to lock it up.
>
>
> *serious thread sir

Says the one who messaged me and called me a f***** how immature u are

There is a reason why 99% of those REQs are contained in Warzone. They make balancing exponentially harder.

People won’t adapt, they’ll complain until 343i reverts this colossally bad decision.

The fact that you went straight to Mythic Weapons shows how little you know about the consequences.

> 2535468425990603;15:
> > 2535434455150681;14:
> > > 2535468425990603;12:
> > > Definitely a troll thread. Leave it to the admins to lock it up.
> >
> >
> > serious thread sir
>
>
> Says the one who messaged me and called me a f
**** how immature u are

Got proof? Exactly. If it doesn’t pertain to the topic at hand , don’t reply with false remarks. Please and thank you.

I think this is enough proof for the admins

Maybe SOME weapons like ‘arrow of time’ or ‘lawgiver’, but not the mythics unless the respawn timer for the weapon is increased drastically

K, guys, whether or not you think op is trolling doesn’t matter. The topic can be a legit question. Do you want higher tier reqs in arena? Yes or no, have an explanation to help give details for your stance. Stop the B.S. Fighting that is unneeded, chill out, and just delete the unnecessary replies. Be civil.

@op: to your last response to me, far as I know some higher tier reqs are in arena I think. I know they’re in btb for sure. If I remember correctly they have a different version of the promeathean AR that super carbines, can’t remember anything else off top of my head. In btb they also have it along with another version of the incineration cannon. At best they’ll add only a select few that won’t destroy the sandbox in slayer and team arena. As said before, they tried them in the beta and it wasn’t liked for the most part due to balance issues. The higher tier weapons are simply to strong and easy to use. It really doesn’t add to the balance because of that.