Add the voice guy in warzone!

How would you guys feel if the announcer said every medal you got in warzone. Like in arena he says “double kill, triple kill etc.” I feel like if they had it in warzone then I would feel even more rewarded. I don’t understand why they would remove it but I really do enjoy when the announcer says all the medals I get. How do you guys feel about it? Do you think they should add it into warzone?

Every medal? Folks get lots of medals in firefight so I’d say no.
Might be nice to toggle for those that really want it though!

Screw Palmer, I need the classic announcer in my ears! Getting metals or cool kill streaks just isn’t the same without his voice <3

BLUE TEAM
this is a rescue missing we need u to get the announcer out of arena and bring him into the war zone
the light is green Spartans MOVE OUT

I like being the one to say “cluster luck” into my mic. But he can come in for everything else.

Jeff Steitzer is the legendary voice of Halo’s multiplayer, and I agree that his intoxicating voice should be in Warzone as well.

> 2533274832376620;6:
> Jeff Steitzer is the legendary voice of Halo’s multiplayer, and I agree that his intoxicating voice should be in Warzone as well.

I have him and Palmer muted lol I forgot he existed.

It would be confusing to hear him announce “doubl-enemy captu-base defe-commander loch-lost the lead…” :confused:

Just mute Palmer, he does best in arena.

could get annoying so id love to see a setting that can be toggled

> 2533274804912545;2:
> Every medal? Folks get lots of medals in firefight so I’d say no.
> Might be nice to toggle for those that really want it though!

• They’re on about Warzone, not Firefight
  • The announcer was in Firefight in both Halo 3: ODST and Halo ReachOn topic, i would prefer if he was on Warzone. To me it doesn’t feel as awesome getting a double kill …etc when its just a medal and not hearing that legendary voice shout it out of my TV!

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

:smiley:

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

xD

totally agree on this why did they not put it in the first place is beyond me

> 2533274861813747;1:
> How would you guys feel if the announcer said every medal you got in warzone. Like in arena he says “double kill, triple kill etc.” I feel like if they had it in warzone then I would feel even more rewarded. I don’t understand why they would remove it but I really do enjoy when the announcer says all the medals I get. How do you guys feel about it? Do you think they should add it into warzone?

Absolutely YES!