Add the rest of Noble team Armor

Please 343i, well idk about Jorge’s, it always looked dumb to me on the smaller Spartan III’s compared to the big man in campaign

I can see thousands of people using Emile’s helmet…

> 2734328345204442;2:
> I can see thousands of people using Emile’s helmet…

Let them then lol More of Jun’s scout armor for me

Yeah. They should be mythic.

I want to see MJOLNIR Mark-V**.**
A.K.A, Noble Six’s default armour that we all began with :3

> 2533274939018653;5:
> I want to see MJOLNIR Mark-V**.**
> A.K.A, Noble Six’s default armour that we all began with :3
[/quote]
Right there with ya :slight_smile:

> it’d be sweet!! I’d be rocking the Mark V Scout, (Jun’s armor)

Jun’s armor ftw!

They should bring back a lot of the reach armors

I have a feeling that it’ll come around sooner or later, seeing as they bothered to even add in the Noble helmet and armor pieces to begin with. Kind of teases further armor, and they can’t just continue to make random-shaped helmets forever.
Also, some of them are already in other than Noble. Kat’s is In (Air Assault, literally called that in Reach), and Enforcer is VERY similar to Jorge’s, the only difference is a little circular thing on the forehead, as I see it.

Yeah. I want Noble Six’s helm.
I would wear it even as an inheritor back in Reach. It’s a good lookin kinda classic helmet.

I mean we have most of the new versions of these armors, but I agree that we need the halo reach styled ones back. I actually want a round eva again, like halo 3 and reach. 4 and 5 have a little lip at the bottom, so I go with buccaneer.

I’m so down with that idea! Honestly I don’t know why 343 changed the designs so much from reach.

They absolutely butchered Carter’s armour.

This thread is ancient. Mods please re bury.

> 2535411214539355;13:
> They absolutely butchered Carter’s armour.

That “evolution” of the Mk. V is worse.

> 2535411214539355;13:
> They absolutely butchered Carter’s armour.

> 2535405486667568;14:
> This thread is ancient. Mods please re bury.

That isn’t necessary, please just hit the report button when you see something like this in the future.