Add the ability to sell a certain item amount

In your requisitions/collection it would be very useful to be able specify an amount/sell all option for each item instead of having to sell them individually.

YES!!!1

This is desperately needed. I get tired of having to sell 20 storm rifles individually. A mass sell button would be great.

plz do it

Theres one extension on google that helps with that.

> 2535409489305717;5:
> Theres one extension on google that helps with that.

This… While yes it should be in game by now the Google chrome extension is awesome.

This would be a great idea!

Just go in to

• Myprofile
    Service record - Halo 5
  • reqs
    -powerweapons
  • Sell the ones you want
    Someone made this, 343 adopted it, i think it’s too complicated for halo 5 on xbone, which is why it’s on the pc. I’m sure they tried putting it in, but the game is already nearing 100gb, I don’t want to make that even larger. The system would be like the skyrim sliders, and on console they lag when you have too many items,on pc it is much cleaner.

> 2533274816788253;6:
> > 2535409489305717;5:
> > Theres one extension on google that helps with that.
>
> This… While yes it should be in game by now the Google chrome extension is awesome.

If anyone needs the extension.
Also you need Chrome to get the extension up and running.

Yes please I want this too.

> 2533275008181400;9:
> > 2533274816788253;6:
> > > 2535409489305717;5:
> > > Theres one extension on google that helps with that.
> >
> > This… While yes it should be in game by now the Google chrome extension is awesome.
>
> If anyone needs the extension.
> Also you need Chrome to get the extension up and running.

This is the problem with that extension. Not everyone uses Chrome. Last time I sold all of my REQ’s it took me a couple of hours. Next time I’ll just do it on my computer. Way too labor intensive on the XB1.

I’m in favor. I have a stockpile of weapons I’ll never touch but don’t start selling them because the pile is just too big.

Oh man, I just spent 2 hours the other day selling all kinds of stuff. Wish I knew about the extension, lol