Add Squad Battle

Please bring back this playlist from H3. Make it 6v6 with Slayer and Objective gametypes on Legendary settings with a team-based CSR rating. Also tweak the maps to allow Legendary gameplay.

Gametypes:

Slayer
CTF
Extraction
Dominion

Maps:
Ragnarok
Complex
Meltdown
Longbow
Vortex
Harvest
Wreckage
Shatter
Landfall (Currently testing)
Perdition
Outcast
Daybreak

A 6 vs 6 game of CTF would almost HAVE to be on Ragnarok for smooth gameplay I’d imagine.

I don’t remember Squad Battle in Halo 3. I’m pretty sure that was a Halo 2 playlist.

It would be more likely that 343 would add Dominion or Extraction to BTB then create a whole new playlist in a game that has a very small population. BTB is fairly close to what you are describing and I think gametypes like Dominion and Extraction would most likely be welcomed by the fans of BTB.

> It would be more likely that 343 would add Dominion or Extraction to BTB then create a whole new playlist in a game that has a very small population. BTB is fairly close to what you are describing and I think gametypes like Dominion and Extraction would most likely be welcomed by the fans of BTB.

Dominion works better with 6v6 than 8v8. BTB fans also liked this playlist in H3 so I really don’t see a problem. The games would run much smoother than 8v8.

> > It would be more likely that 343 would add Dominion or Extraction to BTB then create a whole new playlist in a game that has a very small population. BTB is fairly close to what you are describing and I think gametypes like Dominion and Extraction would most likely be welcomed by the fans of BTB.
>
> Dominion works better with 6v6 than 8v8. BTB fans also liked this playlist in H3 so I really don’t see a problem. The games would run much smoother than 8v8.

The problem is not your concept, its the canvas you intend to paint it on. Currently there is less then 10,000 people playing with 13 playlist to choose from. To put it very bluntly, this game does not have the population to put another playlist in that basically is halfway ground between existing playlist.

As to dominion playing better 6v6 vs 8v8, that is a matter of opinion, not fact. I honestly think that 8v8 would provide more action and switching of bases, which for me would be more fun.

If anything it would just take some of BTB’s population. Also the population is usually larger on weekends. So depending I think there is a chance.

> I don’t remember Squad Battle in Halo 3. I’m pretty sure that was a Halo 2 playlist.

Halo 2 had clan matches. Halo 3 had squad.