Add Some bomb Rock music to Infinite!!!

I’m super stoked about Halo Infinite and I really like the soundtracks that have been announced for Infinite. I support 343 to do their own thing and whatever, but I also really really hope to hear some sick guitar solos and heavy riffs in Halo Infinite! Man I still play Halo 2’s soundtrack every now and then to get pumped. Maybe I’m wrong but I just haven’t felt like I’ve connected with the music in 4 & 5 like I have with the original trilogy. I wanna feel like a bad -Yoink!- in Halo infinite killing everything with that heavy guitar solo going on in the background! I just know you see this in a game like Doom Eternal and doom is still doing well, and doom after all inspired halo sooooo just putting it out there bring that rock guitar stuff back??

I was wondering this as well. Would love to hear some guitar at some point. Doesn’t matter to me how heavy or light it is though.

That’d definitely be sweet to hear especially in intense firefights

Halo: Infinite would, in my opinion, really benefit from a banger rock track in a similar vein to Rock Anthem for Saving the World and Unyielding. Something to inspire awe in us again. Nothing quite ever recaptured the feeling of how cool I felt riding through Quarantine Zone in the Specter, and Unyielding was a huge part of that. I hope Infinite’s soundtrack brings something equally iconic to the table.

Absolutely!! Rock music certainly can’t hurt anything. Maybe it can hurt indirectly if you’re too busy listening to it to hear the suicide grunt behind you

Mick Gordon’s schedule might be just clear enough for a few sessions. wink-wink.

> 2533274818084099;6:
> Mick Gordon’s schedule might be just clear enough for a few sessions. wink-wink.

Why would 343 want to hire someone who lied about and threw their own employers under the bus, and let the DOOM fandom run wild with the continously debunked “LET MICK GORDON FINISH HIS WORK” conspiracy theory?

Maybe they can actually pay Breaking Benjamin for their music this time around!

The rock songs from Halo 2 aged terribly in my opinion, they are too 2000s, clearly something from an era that is now past. I’m not saying I don’t like the songs, I really do, but they hit very differently today… in an akward way.

Some Jazz in the style of Deference for Darkness from Halo 3: ODST would be great too.

I couldn’t agree with you any more!

> 2533274810096381;1:
> I just haven’t felt like I’ve connected with the music in 4 & 5 like I have with the original trilogy.

Im agree with this, the only song i liked from Halo 4 was Arrival but no one else.
It would be good to go back to the old times but as far as we saw in youtube the music from Halo Infinite it’s going to be “remastered” pieces of the old games.

The only person that can bring rock into Halo was Sgt Johnson RIP…

i would love to hear rock music/ electric guitar in Halo Infinite

I would ask for either ‘Seek & Destroy’ or ‘Creeping Death’ both from Metallica. Very Chief 'esk songs if the titles didnt portray that already. Then again those greedy guys would probably want an arm and a leg for the additions to Halo

> 2533274803807135;10:
> Some Jazz in the style of Deference for Darkness from Halo 3: ODST would be great too.

Picture this: Epic Halo music with electric guitar riffs AND saxophone jazz

What if they let us play our own music like how GTA V lets us. But then again that wouldn’t make sense. Lol

> 2535458343546382;16:
> > 2533274803807135;10:
> > Some Jazz in the style of Deference for Darkness from Halo 3: ODST would be great too.
>
> Picture this: Epic Halo music with electric guitar riffs AND saxophone jazz

I’m not entirely convinced that those musical elements would fit with the general aesthetic. They worked in the games for which they were used, but we don’t really know what this game has in store.

Basically the music needs to fit the game. Throwing in rock music and saxophone just because it was well received over 10 years ago is like adding spices to your recipe just because they were in your cupboard, not because it promises to be a good addition.

I’d let the composers do their job.

hey guys, i made a cover of halo infinite post rock sot multiplayer: Halo infinite Official Soundtrack (Post rock-Cover)- Multiplayer Overview - YouTube

> 2533275010793662;9:
> The rock songs from Halo 2 aged terribly in my opinion, they are too 2000s, clearly something from an era that is now past. I’m not saying I don’t like the songs, I really do, but they hit very differently today… in an akward way

Not really, it’s timeless. If you get “awkward” feelings or something simular, listen that sound, you never really liked it in the first place.

what a strange take.