Add prestige REQ commendations.

It sure is satisfying leveling those REQ commendations, as it gives another measure of progress of your career as a Spartan, and gives more REQ packs.

However, once you reach the maximum for a specific weapon/vehicle/mode/combat prowess/etc… You can’t get REQs anymore from that specific element of progression.

I suggest that once you reach the max for a commendation, a prestige mode activates for it, allowing you to keep infinitely progressing with it. For example, for the Battle Rifle, the prestige commendation would be reset to 50. For each 50 kills, you’ll get a level 3/5 commendation REQ pack. It’s not much, but it’s nice, and keeps motivated you to kill stuff with everything. An additional option would be to add a level 3/5 XP bonus in addition to the REQ pack. But that’s not obligatory for the concept to work.

What do you think of this idea?

I went to shoot this down but every 100 (100 for loadout, 50 for powe weapons) kills rewarding a small non-perm REQ pack would actually be quite nice and non game breaking. Just in the future, avoid the word prestige mate, people HATE COD around here.

That would remove the possibility to 100% complete a Halo game, as most of us do enjoy finishing up commendations.

Go back to cod

No thanks.

Halo is diluted enough as is.

> 2533274794373199;3:
> That would remove the possibility to 100% complete a Halo game, as most of us do enjoy finishing up commendations.

I’m going to assume he mean that you get the 100% completion for the weapon but you get additional XP/RP for every 50/100 kills.

I think for most of the commendations you get the associated emblem, which is very cool.