Add precision weapons.

Why? I’ll tell you. Yes 343 managed to fix some map expliots that were really annoying and also removed most of the camping spots from maps like black woods and power installations, so for that, thank you.

my first issue is: where the hell did perdición weapons go? I’ve played some maps and the remix of ghost twin there is literally one pistol. Yes the sniper is there too but only to make you die, it not that reliable at least you’re really good hitting snapshots. The new map which is a train station have none. Yes, NONE. Poorest map of all, where it’s just some corredors and you have to survive with your shotty and some silenced smgs. Who though this was a good idea? When you are The last man standing its nearly impossible to last long when you don’t have a weapons to get headshots from, and in this particular map there’s only a pick up saw, some smgs and nades.

in all maps there’s too few precision weapons available for the player, so you must’ve rely on your shotty which is broken. Some shots may kill infected from meters away, and somebody of them won’t do the trick. So either you add some weapons or make the shotty more consistent. (Please don’t misunderstand this, make it consistent, there isn’t no need for More damage)

> 2533274941773412;1:
> my first issue is: where the hell did perdición weapons go? I’ve played some maps and the remix of ghost twin there is literally one pistol. Yes the sniper is there too but only to make you die, it not that reliable at least you’re really good hitting snapshots. The new map which is a train station have none. Yes, NONE. Poorest map of all, where it’s just some corredors and you have to survive with your shotty and some silenced smgs. Who though this was a good idea? When you are The last man standing its nearly impossible to last long when you don’t have a weapons to get headshots from, and in this particular map there’s only a pick up saw, some smgs and nades.

If we’re talking infection, then precision weapons are unnecessary if a SAW is on the map. It’s literally a long range SMG with a lower ttk. Against zombies, it might as well be an automatic BR.

> 2533274973681092;2:
> > 2533274941773412;1:
> > my first issue is: where the hell did perdición weapons go? I’ve played some maps and the remix of ghost twin there is literally one pistol. Yes the sniper is there too but only to make you die, it not that reliable at least you’re really good hitting snapshots. The new map which is a train station have none. Yes, NONE. Poorest map of all, where it’s just some corredors and you have to survive with your shotty and some silenced smgs. Who though this was a good idea? When you are The last man standing its nearly impossible to last long when you don’t have a weapons to get headshots from, and in this particular map there’s only a pick up saw, some smgs and nades.
>
>
> If we’re talking infection, then precision weapons are unnecessary if a SAW is on the map. It’s literally a long range SMG with a lower ttk. Against zombies, it might as well be an automatic BR.

I still prefer precisions. They take way more skill.

The one thing I do like is the addition of the tactical magnums.

> 2533274941773412;1:
> Why? I’ll tell you. Yes 343 managed to fix some map expliots that were really annoying and also removed most of the camping spots from maps like black woods and power installations, so for that, thank you.
>
> my first issue is: where the hell did perdición weapons go? I’ve played some maps and the remix of ghost twin there is literally one pistol. Yes the sniper is there too but only to make you die, it not that reliable at least you’re really good hitting snapshots. The new map which is a train station have none. Yes, NONE. Poorest map of all, where it’s just some corredors and you have to survive with your shotty and some silenced smgs. Who though this was a good idea? When you are The last man standing its nearly impossible to last long when you don’t have a weapons to get headshots from, and in this particular map there’s only a pick up saw, some smgs and nades.
>
> in all maps there’s too few precision weapons available for the player, so you must’ve rely on your shotty which is broken. Some shots may kill infected from meters away, and somebody of them won’t do the trick. So either you add some weapons or make the shotty more consistent. (Please don’t misunderstand this, make it consistent, there isn’t no need for More damage)

Precision weapons in infection are really overpowered due to the zombies having no shields. Also, I like your emblem NMPD FTW!

The train station one DOES have a precision weapon, a CE pistol. As soon as you spawn, sprint to the railing and turn left. Grab the hydra, then turn in the opposite direction you turned to grab it, run to the window and look out it. You will see the pistol, so just shoot it with the hydra to make it fall on the ground and go get it. Your welcome.

I thought it was a good topic until I saw you were talking about Infection

The precision weapons ARE still present in each Infection map, albeit harder to find. You just need to dig a little deeper into the map. With the map redesigns, precision weapons won’t be so OP compared to how they were in the past; this gives the zombies a more fair chance of getting you.

As a little tip for the shotgun, you don’t always need a red crosshair to ensure a kill; a well-placed buckshot blast can kill a zombie just outside the red reticule range. As long as the majority of the pellets hits the zombie, they will die. This is a huge help when trying to stay alive, especially as Last Man Standing.

…and just for yucks, please do enjoy watching this clip as I earn my first (and to date, only) Killionaire.

All maps contain at LEAST 1 precision weapon except Station Zulu now. You can watch videos online from Nova Caster here which showcases all the Halo:CE magnum spawns on the new maps.