Add permanent DLC playlists

343, you need to make set of permanent playlists that are DLC required. Keep the regular Team Slayer, Big Team Slayer, and Big Team Skirmish, but also add a second version of each playlist that is DLC required so we can actually play our maps. And make it permanent rather than just a temporary DLC playlist like what exists now. I’d like to be able to play all the DLC map packs, not just the most recent.

Those playlists would be as underpopulated as Majestic Team DLC playlist is right now (175 at the time of this post).

DLC playlists always have low populations, making search times extremely long and no guarantee you’ll actually match people of equal skill or close in terms of region.

What they are doing now is the best they can do with the varied map map sizes.

I think the current dlc playlist is unpopular because of the lack of maps. With exception to those 200 or so players, no one wants to play on the same 3 maps over and over and over again. If 343 made a playlist with all dlc maps available with varied (slayer and objective) gametypes, I think the playlist would do well.

One DLC playlist requiring all three map packs is needed. A mix of 5v5 slayer and objective sounds nice, just so we can enjoy the maps we payed for.

> I think the current dlc playlist is unpopular because of the lack of maps. With exception to those 200 or so players, no one wants to play on the same 3 maps over and over and over again. If 343 made a playlist with all dlc maps available with varied (slayer and objective) gametypes, I think the playlist would do well.

Let’s take a look at Halo: Reach, all the times they attempted a DLC only playlist with Slayer & Objective, it was always the lowest populated playlist.

History is bound to repeat itself, especially when Halo 4 has much less players.

At this point, i wouldnt even be mad if they made all the dlc free. I just want to play the maps.